NoSelfSelf

I found full enlightement depressing

46 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

When you are fully enlightened you realize there is nothing to do,nothing to be,no goals no growth,no nothing and even nothing is happening its just silence and whatever happens it didnt happen if there is no mind to say something happened... game is over and you just stand there dead just watching....there is no point in this post even i just felt sharing it....

Sorry, but what you're describing is nowhere near enlightenment. That's actually depression in a nutshell. 

So, I don't think you should "go deeper". You're clearly not on the right track. Going deeper will only make this depression of yours deeper. And don't romanticize this by saying, "Oh... you need to reach the rock bottom, so that something magical and spiritual happens and everything will be wonderful." I doubt that will happen. There are some rare cases of this (like Eckhart Tolle), but it is very unlikely. 

This topic reminded me of a very good article called "Misconceptions of Selflessness". Check it out: https://jackkornfield.com/misconceptions-selflessness/ 

going deeper doesn’t mean to go deeper  into the emotion of the depression while neglecting itself, it means going deeper in understanding where it comes from and then starting to change the situation and own patterns that keep you there. 

depression consists of multiple factors. naming them is a good start.

doing the shit reflection? maybe? and then reflecting on how to work yourself out of it?

actually we got all the tools for it in the latest vids, you just have to walk the videos backwards like a scarab.

what doesn‘t mean the scarab is hiding the shit. and also not just rolling it around for no reason, it’s not a sisyphos.

Edited by now is forever

I think this is early stages. After a realization I had very recently what remnants of disinterest I had largely reversed. 

Being can completely obliterate depression. 

Edited by Artaemis

@NoSelfSelf you are stuck in the absolute. come back to your center, to the middle way.

BTW: you're not out of your mind yet.

Edited by Patang

21 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@NoSelfSelf You don't necessarily want full enlightenment. When your fully enlightened there won't be a you to enjoy it. So you just want to be very close. You want to be able to taste sugar not be sugar because sugar can't taste itself.

How can you know? ;)

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

Tnx to all who are trying to help :D

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.