NoSelfSelf

I found full enlightement depressing

46 posts in this topic

@non_nothing because all this time you try to grow and do something and its just a fake fasade there is no growth and no nothing 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Shin there is no mind just the space that i see i am

@molosku noone there is no purpose thats why its dull@Blissout there is no suffering

@AlwaysBeNice you can be depressed but you dont suffer i had wonderful enlightement experiences but thats not a real thing

Maybe it's time to see a spiritual guide who can guide you.

Most of the people in here have no idea what they are talking about (including me) about this.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin what do you mean?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Shin what do you mean?

I mean that if you post here to get guidance when you actually get there, it's kind of a waste of your time,

Since almost everyone in here is a seeker and not someone who's self realized.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@NoSelfSelf maybe meet someone outside the forum, or do a retreat. maybe you need someone who can guide you. you seem to need some direct experiences so you can have the beautiful experiences that are not just a facade.

i don’t say we are facades i just say you experience us is a facade if you never have an experience aside from facades. you meet facades in reality and meet uncovered facades on your screen. so meet an uncovered non facade.

Edited by now is forever

@NoSelfSelf

42 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@non_nothing because all this time you try to grow and do something and its just a fake fasade there is no growth and no nothing 

you have to take a step back and observe your conclusion.

1. you concluded that all this time you try to grow and do something about yourself.

2. now you found that the all efforts are just nothing besides you're nothing.

3. now you conclude to that's depressing.

4. why?

5. because when you begin your journey it was all about growing and doing something for yourself.

6. why it is not worked? now tell me. if you found that is depressing, there sure must be some conditions inside your mind that failed.

(come at me), try to intuitively understand this. give it 10 seconds to get it soaked.

7. you concluded to depression because your conditions are not met.

8. now let me help you, we got some point very to be excited about, how would it be that the opposite if what conditions of yours are met! explore what's blocking inside your mind, let me ask the other way, "how would it not be depressing otherwise? use your imagination, and think about it. how would be the results of a spiritual enlightment for you that's not depressing!"

9. come at me

@non_nothing yeah thats another trick of the devil sneaky sneaky ego is a lie everything is a lie it has to be accepted and see it for what it is otherwise its a denial of what is thats what being  concious means understanding of whats actually true here in the moment....all this was denial of truth reaction@i am I AM i can compare when i was depressed with this depression its not that heavy

It's you.

Now fight.

If you have figured out that nothing matters, why do you hold on to the position that sees that nothing matters? Perhaps there was a reason you became a dreamer in the first place.

Not true at all. You speak about a transitional stage. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@NoSelfSelf You don't necessarily want full enlightenment. When your fully enlightened there won't be a you to enjoy it. So you just want to be very close. You want to be able to taste sugar not be sugar because sugar can't taste itself.

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@non_nothing yeah thats another trick of the devil sneaky sneaky ego is a lie everything is a lie it has to be accepted and see it for what it is otherwise its a denial of what is thats what being  concious means understanding of whats actually true here in the moment....all this was denial of truth reaction@i am I AM i can compare when i was depressed with this depression its not that heavy

so what could you change about what‘s actually true here in the moment? so you wouldn’t feel that everything is a lie? 

an enlightened person will change truth into truth, not stick with the denial.

but that means turning nothing into something and that means working it out of nothing.

so what is actually true. and how can you change it? and what would you need to do to change it? what feelings would you need to nurish to have the power to change it?

you have to step outside of mourning the ego for being so sneaky.

Edited by now is forever

There are deeper levels and more facets.

Don't stop prematurely.

Depression is an egoic reaction. It's normal and to be expected. But go beyond it. Go deeper.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@NoSelfSelf As Leo says... go deeper.

It's a great advice.

Don't wait for anything. Just surrender to yourself.

Don't waste your time following your inner voice. Remain aware of your awareness without judgments, analysis, etc. All of these conversations are ego's stuff. Break your identification with them and you will understand.

It is a crucial stage that feels depressive and that depression is your lower back central nervious system in a stage of healing. Go with the pain of depression to find bliss and joy.

I've been there.

Best of luck!

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Well, depression is (admit) one condition, enlightenment is  (admit) one priceless.

And despite everything it is.