NoSelfSelf

I found full enlightement depressing

46 posts in this topic

When you are fully enlightened you realize there is nothing to do,nothing to be,no goals no growth,no nothing and even nothing is happening its just silence and whatever happens it didnt happen if there is no mind to say something happened... game is over and you just stand there dead just watching....there is no point in this post even i just felt sharing it....

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Are you ?

Or are you thinking about what it would be like from you finite monkey mind ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

There is still craving for meaning, if that is the case. Who is it, who wants it all to have a grand purpose? 

Perhaps your ego is still resisting Being ;)

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

37 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

you realize there is nothing to do,nothing to be,no goals no growth,no nothing and even nothing is happening its just silence and whatever happens

How is that even depressing. I don't think you ever grasped a tiny bit of it, because if you did, you would see that it's fucking amazing just to be.

@NoSelfSelf To suffer because of meaninglessness is to find the meaning itself meaningful.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Sometimes I really wonder if I am not actually enlightened. 

A lot of this Enlightment talk sounds exactly what a realized at 10 years old after playing on my Sega Megadrive 16 bit. 

The infinity of reality. 

I really feel like all this talk about Enlightment is often pointing to the obvious. 

I don't see how it's do depressing though. It's all just a game. 

@SFRL because you use the game as a model, but that’s just a tool. there are different games and different solutions to every game. and some games you can even play differently.

does the player play the game? or does the game play the player? and who made the game?

Edited by now is forever

14 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@SFRL because you use the game as a model, but that’s just a tool. there are different games and different solutions to every game. and some games you can even play differently.

Yes a game within a game worhon a game. And every game as endless DLC packs and virusses and bugs. 

That is not Enlightenment. Enlightenment is Absolute Freedom.

B R E A T H E

2 minutes ago, pluto said:

It's the same thing

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@SFRL is it? how do you know?

Because I know. It's not that hard. 

18 minutes ago, pluto said:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

When you are fully enlightened you realize there is nothing to do,nothing to be,no goals no growth,no nothing and even nothing is happening its just silence and whatever happens it didnt happen if there is no mind to say something happened... game is over and you just stand there dead just watching....there is no point in this post even i just felt sharing it....

just curious no offense but if you found there's nothing how did you convince about you found depression? like nothing but depression? why did you choose to create around nothing but dperession. this is the key. master. look. you chose it. now you still have power to re-choose your reality. blessings.

@Shin there is no mind just the space that i see i am

@molosku noone there is no purpose thats why its dull@Blissout there is no suffering

@AlwaysBeNice you can be depressed but you dont suffer i had wonderful enlightement experiences but thats not a real thing

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.