Tony 845

Can anyone break down a kundalini awakening for me

4 posts in this topic

I had one about 3-4 months ago, it felt like energy was shooting out of the my crown shakes during a sds sit? But now what does this mean exactly? Also when I self inquire I sometimes spin like crazy counter clock wise, it gets a little scary after a few minutes, can anyone give me some legit info of this stuff, please no hog wash today.

?

Be careful.

Make sure you’re not meditating neurotically (too rigid).

Some crazy shit happened to me when I was doing SDS. Felt like body was dissolving. Ordinary reality seemed unreal. It was as if nothing mattered anymore.

I thought I was awakening or something. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Actually I almost had a psychotic break... 

Awakening is reconquering the vitality as you were growing as a kid when you had constantly warm feet and warm back, remember?

Enlightenment is reconquering that state, because from decades of building a personality the energy in the average folk don't go down from the head. Now when you go down and increase the intensity of the legs in pair with the speed of the neurons, then Kundalini rises, is the gate to the central nervous system at the base of the spine. Pair the brain with the legs in sync through the endocrinal glands of the body and Kundalini will rise to the head again. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.