Robert

Heroic Notes

166 posts in this topic

The 200-Day Challenge: Day 56

Worked on life purpose, did not work on mind or body

-3 points

-9/200 points earned

1/3 free days remaining

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

The 200-Day Challenge: Day 57

Worked on mind, body, and life purpose

+1 point

-8/200 points earned

1/3 free days remaining

The 200-Day Challenge: Days 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, and 63

+6 points

-2/200 points earned

1/3 free days remaining

The 200-Day Challenge: Day 64

+1 point

Got my workout done early. Only did 5 hours of LP work, but that's enough for today...

-1/200 points earned

1/3 free days remaining

On 11/25/2018 at 8:30 AM, Robert said:

I'm excited for The 200-Day Challenge!

And if I succeed, I will record the success in this journal!

FAILURE

I decided to end this challenge...

I'm leaving the Actualized.org forums! I don't plan on ever coming back.

Since I'm leaving the forums and basically Actualized.org as a whole, I decided to end The 200-Day Challenge. It's not that I believe I can't do it, it's just that I already do enough work as it is and I've been getting used to making progress everyday with my mind, body, and purpose. I don't think I need this particular challenge anymore. I can do without all of these rules.

As for leaving the forums, these forums just aren't for me. Actualized.org as a whole really isn't for me. I took time to think about it and it became clear.

Instead of sitting around on these forums, I could be going further with my life purpose!

Even if I only stayed for the 200-day challenge, it would be a hindrance to my progress because I would have to take time to login and update this journal, then I might get distracted by other threads, etc. It's just not worth it.

I'm gonna continue to work on my mind, body, and purpose on my own.

I want to walk a similar path as Disney's Hercules. Herc started out as a boy with a dream, a dream of finding the place where he belongs, and after going the distance, he found that place. "This is the moment I've always dreamed of," Hercules said. I want to experiece something just like that! And I will, as long as I go the distance just like he did. Thank you, Herc, for inspiring me every step of the way.

hercules-conclusion-image.jpg

Also, thank you to Leo Gura, of course. Thanks for creating the life purpose course, the free videos, and everything else your website has helped me with!

And thank you to anyone who has read this journal or kept up with it at all. Thank you!

So this is it for me and Actualized org. I enjoyed some time on this site. It was nice - but I have a life purpose to live!

The main thing I'm focused on right now is this story I'm writing. It's gonna be amazing. It's gonna be a female / creation myth, most likely. Definitely horror as well. I often tear up as I write it. I can't wait to finish writing it. I plan to be done by my next birthday. We'll see. Wish me luck, guys!

Also, I just have to mention this before I go since it was sorta the straw that broke the camel's back for me leaving here: a lot of you guys are way too ideological and lost (including Leo). Running away to a cave or bedroom for the rest of your life to avoid facing the darkness is NOT heroic action. What that is is fucking pathetic. Seriously, imagine if Superman lived like that. Get your heads out of your asses, people!

Leo, stop disappointing me. The Leo that inspired me the most is the Leo who spoke about how he was willing to face the darkest truths that are out there. The Leo who spoke about hacking through the dark woods and living a noble life. The Leo who emphasized a life lived on purpose. That was the Leo who spoke of true heroic action. Wake the fuck up, guys!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm off. I wish you all the greatest happiness. We're all in this together!

HEROIC ACTION!!!!!! :)

Meet me in The Dark Woods.

Superman_Action_976_Gary_Frank.png