Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert

Heroic Notes

166 posts in this topic

What would I look like if I became a hero? What would I look like if I became a villain? Am I becoming a hero or a villain in my life? I want to make sure I become a hero, a true hero.

God loves everyone equally, and this includes both heroes and villains. However, it seems to me that all living beings strive to feel "good" or be "good."

What exactly is goodness?

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

When planning your self-improvement, always keep into account the fact that you are already developing in every moment, even if you aren't in the middle of a hardcore self-improvement practice. You are already growing and evolving, so be strategic about your self-improvement goals.

A Skill Decomposition:

• General Storytelling (172)
  • Storytelling Genres (47)
  • Screenplay Formatting (266)

Total: 485 techniques

"Skill decomposition" is an accelerated learning concept that helps you understand and keep track of the skills that are needed to succeed with a certain project. First, you must isolate your image of success. After that, you have to do research on what it takes to achieve that success. This will lead to a number of skills you'll have to become proficient in. Since achieving success in a certain area is in and of itself a skill, I believe we use "skill decomposition" to make things more practical, quantifiable, and understandable.

My current image of success requires at least 3 essential skills:

1. General storytelling
  2. Storytelling genres
  3. Screenplay formatting

One of the fastest ways to find happiness is to appreciate the inherent beauty around you. When walking down the street, notice the trees, the homes, the sky, clouds, cars, everything. It's all sacred and beautiful to an infinite degree. Appreciate the experience.

On the master's path, moving up a plateau is one of the best experiences you can have. There's nothing like the feeling of getting better at your domain of mastery. Working hard is fun, and passion is powerful. If you envision yourself as a master of your craft and what you plan to create, it will inspire you instantly.

You want to see other people as friendly competition. Everyone wants to be the best, but there can only be one "best." Be excited to compete with everyone, because it will help push you. Aim to be the best, there's nothing wrong with that.

Working hard is what it takes to get good results in anything. It's crucial. I think it's the most important thing.

Stop making excuses. Even if your situation is way worse than everyone else's, you are still 100% responsible. A true hero never makes excuses. A villain uses his past as an excuse and does the wrong thing, a hero takes responsibility for his past and does the right thing. It's up to you because God gave you free will. Will you be the hero or the villain of this story?

Be disciplined. Be great. Work, work, work. Don't listen to the people who tell you that you're a workaholic. You can work with joy. Your passion doesn't feel like work. As Sadhguru said, work joyfully. Happiness is the point of life.

We are all ONE. When you lift up yourself, you lift up others. When you let yourself fall, you let others fall. Be a positive force in the world, a hero. Inspire the negative forces, the villains. A villain does not have to stay a villain, a villain can develop his character and become a hero.

Live your life with heart. A life of heart is the most inspiring life possible. When you die, it has to be with a smile on your face. Find out what it means to have a heart, then embody it.

Serve. Face the darkness. God is good. God loves unconditionally. Feel the love.

Maybe boredom is just an illusion. Have fun! Live. You're alive. Again, happiness is why you're here. Be happy. Don't stand for a single second of unhappiness and don't allow anyone else to stand for it either. Force everyone to be happy.

A utopia is not just fantasy. It's real, so contribute to bringing humanity there. Do everything you can to help the universe. Have spirit and purpose. You can do it!

currency of happiness.jpg

SPIRIT AND PURPOSE

The best way for me to embody spirit is to meditate. The best way for me to embody purpose is to work on my craft.

Embody spirit and purpose to take care of the universe.

290px-Hubble_Ultra_Deep_Field_part_d.jpg

We are all developing with the universe. We have to move forward together and be happy while doing it.

Learning and practicing was the master's focus, then he created a masterpiece. I think every masterpiece moves us forward.

Never lose hope. When you lose hope, you basically give up. It's like shooting yourself if the foot. When you stay hopeful, you are positive and open. You will not sabotage yourself if you're hopeful. You know you can't see the future, so to keep hope is to be in alignment with the most positive future possible. There's always a chance, no matter how hopeless it seems. There's always that small chance. So stay hopeful, and never give up.

On 10/22/2018 at 1:45 PM, Robert said:

It's real, so COMMIT to bringing humanity there.

Edit

Tomorrow is the big day. ?

Get ready! :)

I'm starting to think plants are sentient. They have to be sentient. They just have to fucking be!!! If the whole point of life is to be happy and you need to be sentient in order to be happy, then plants have to be fucking sentient. All life would have to be sentient.

I need to continue to figure things out. Unlike other people, I take my contemplations very seriously. I plan to get actual results with my contemplations. My contemplations will help the world.

I know all of reality and existence is sacred, and this means all of life is sacred. However, I did not know that all life is sentient. Is all life sentient???

*sigh*

If I find out that plants are sentient, I will make sure they get justice.

Will put other training habits on hold for several days. Need to focus on the most important habit. Other training habits must be put back within 1 week. By November 8, 2018 other trainings will officially be put back. No excuses. Once they get put back, I can't change them. Starting tomorrow I will train craft according to exact schedule below.

I expect to be finished by February 1, 2019. So this training will go on daily from November 2, 2018 to February 1, 2019. That's 3 months.

Okay, no more changes to the system, period.

Once I write everything down for the last time within the next hour or so, I will not be allowed to make any changes and will stick with it until June of 2019.

No more changes to the system.

1 minute ago, Robert said:

will stick with it until June of 2019

This is unless I complete the project and succeed beforehand. ^_^

Basically, the only acceptable exception is if I complete the journey earlier than expected, which is unlikely.

Probably the clearest mark of a villain: abuse of power.

If you see someone abuse their power, there is a 99% chance that they are a villain. Watch out.

I wish we had world peace. I WISH WE HAD WORLD PEACE.

If I ever see a shooting star, I will wish for world peace. The greatest happiness for all!

I have to say it's okay to make mistakes. I don't see the reason for beating yourself up just because you didn't do everything exactly how you planned. To learn from your mistakes is key, and keep moving forward.

What is fate? What is destiny? Is there a difference between the two?

This is someone's vision of a utopia. Pretty cool.

0_PJpHmJA0FZaqrzd0.jpg

My vision for planet Earth is a utopia. We're gonna do it!

FEMALE WARRIORS

Veline_Bladestar_TCG.jpg

Veline Bladestar, a female blood elf warrior.

300px-ChloeMithrilbolt.jpg

Chloe Mithrilbolt, a female gnome warrior.

300px-Fallingstar.jpg

Fallingstar, a female night elf warrior.

All three characters from World of Warcraft.

I have much more respect for female warriors. I appreciate them more. A female warrior is also much more meaningful. When I see a male warrior, it usually doesn't mean much to me. When I see a female warrior, it usually means a lot. Am I wrong for this? I don't think so.

This post is in honor of the female warriors because they inspire me so damn much! Thank you, female warriors!

I believe that every single living being is entitled to everything they need for everlasting bliss. When it comes to human beings, there exist models and theories which outline the needs that all human beings must get met in order to live the longest and happiest life possible. One of these models/theories is Maslow's hierarchy of needs pyramid.

Edited by Robert