PaveDark

Was That a Mystical Experience?

2 posts in this topic

Hello, guys!

Just 20 minutes or so ago I've had a very weird experience that has made me write my very first post on this forum.

I think that I've finally realised what Leo meant when he said that Nothingness is the same as any experience in consciousness. It just can't be anything else but this! There is ALWAYS some kind of experience going on, even if it is outside of what can be possibly experienced by a human being or any other earthly creature. It can still be 'experienced' by consciousness. Consciousness doesn't care what s being experienced. There cannot be such THING as empty space for it is always on. It is not an experience itself. It is what 'the other side' of experience is. The source. Consciousness and nothingness are the same.

This basically meant two things to me:
1) When I'll die, in consciousness (which I am inside right now) there will instantly be something else. Not necesarilly a human, or an animal, or an alien. It will be something RANDOM. Infinite amount of possible experiences. I can't die. It's just absurd. The human which is me will die, but there won't be eternal darkness. There will be something else. For eternity. Just different experiences.
2) All living creatures that have ever lived or will live in this particular Universe are me.

When I realised it I nearly sh*t myself because it was kind of creepy, but also my whole body was experiencing pure euphoria for good 10 or so minutes and I laughed a little because I felt that I could not die.

Now the question is: does it count as a mystical experience? Or am I just a moron who's realised something very obvious and am just being delusional?

Thanks!

Yep. It's so obvious the mind is astonished how it was looked over this entire time.