Nexeternity

Not even Being, Not even Consciousness

10 posts in this topic

So I saw Leos blog post about skepticism and... well I started doing it.

It got me going after even the words being and consciousness...

Like,,, if I am nothing... am I even Being?  Like if I dont say I am being, if i dont label or categorize anything as Being, is it Being, is there Being?

And with consciousness... if there is no one conscious, and I really cant find the one being consciouss... and the objects of conscioussness are no things... just labels, and illusory boundaries I make up, and well you guys know...

And then even the words Nothing, No-thing, Absolute, Infinity... all those things I doubt and deconstruct...

I enter this deep silence that has been hard to attain without this practice.  Like a Void that destroys everything but creates more anew continously.

Anyways I felt like sharing... 

Happy weekend everyone

19 minutes ago, Nexeternity said:

So I saw Leos blog post about skepticism and... well I started doing it.

It got me going after even the words being and consciousness...

Like,,, if I am nothing... am I even Being?  Like if I dont say I am being, if i dont label or categorize anything as Being, is it Being, is there Being?

And with consciousness... if there is no one conscious, and I really cant find the one being consciouss... and the objects of conscioussness are no things... just labels, and illusory boundaries I make up, and well you guys know...

And then even the words Nothing, No-thing, Absolute, Infinity... all those things I doubt and deconstruct...

I enter this deep silence that has been hard to attain without this practice.  Like a Void that destroys everything but creates more anew continously.

Anyways I felt like sharing... 

Happy weekend everyone

I feel ya there dude. An unoccupied/empty mind doesn’t identify with “things”. Nothingness is not fixed. Because it is not fixed there is constant renual. Continual newness dude?

Not influenced by the “things” of time. 

Edited by Jack River

11 hours ago, Nexeternity said:

Yes! Good!

That is the moon the finger was pointing at. That is Being. That is Consciousness. That is Nothingness.

As soon as you try to articulate or conceptualize it, it slips through your fingers.

This is what makes enlightenment work so tricky. You have to be able to grok that which cannot be grokked. I call this hyper-intuition. You start to understand reality transcendentally, non-symbolically.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Nexeternity

''In the Absolute, I don't even know I AM''

sounds familiar? :P

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I call this hyper-intuition. You start to understand reality transcendentally, non-symbolically.

My good dude @Faceless wrote on this in his no way as way thread. Headllessness=nothingness. Here is part of what he wrote that talks about it..

Faceless said

With this total passive awareness there is no movement of registration, which then allows for an absence of recollection, in which there is no content to project itself as a veil over the next moment of now. With this comes a suspension of identification, as in No ”i”, time. Absolutely no static content of the self and it’s accumulation, being imprinted and carried over onto each dynamic now. With this passive awareness empty of (volition-desire), is an immeasurable beauty and mysteriousness that cannot ever fully expresses in words,(measure). There is an obviousness to this indeed. In order to see WHAT IS, “the i” with all its accumulation, being limited and narrow must end. 

Edited by Jack River

This is my new favorite spiritual practice, thanks! :)