Flammable

LSD Info

14 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

A friend of mine just got his hands on some LSD, so I was wondering what a good first (starting) dose is?

I have only done mushrooms and salvia once before, but it was mostly teenage abuse rather than spiritual experimentation.

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

Depends on your intention.

100ug is a standard dose for novices. 

@Serotoninluv  Intention is to experiment with it and see what it has to offer in terms of spirituality. Thanks.

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

First and foremost. Test kit the F out of it (if you know it's fine then leave it).

Then go to leos playlist and watch the video on how to use them for personal development. Pretty sure he mentions dosages in there. If he doesn't I apologise 

Edited by Charlotte

@Charlotte hehe I was literally typing the same thing as you posted that!

@Flammable you can find the test kits here: https://testkitplus.com/?ap_id=psychedsubstance

I highly recommend testing it so you can stay safe and reduce the chances of someone getting injured.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

Just now, VictorB02 said:

highly recommend testing it so you can stay safe and reduce the chances of someone getting injured

Or possible anxiety on the come up. 

1 minute ago, VictorB02 said:

hehe I was literally typing the same thing as you posted that

?

I also say that you should test it.

You should be in a safe environment with someone you trust to take care of you. You should be in a good place in your life (be careful about lying to yourself when saying you're in a good place).

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

If you're sure it's LSD, I would go for 150mcg.

1st: make sure it's actually LSD. 

2nd: 1 tab. Usually laid at 80-120ug range. Don't even think about starting higher your first time.

3rd: safe travels my friend! :)

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

I would not try any drugs as the negative effect outweigh the positive in brain scans 

The first time you do it you don't wanna do too much because you're gonna feel it out.  This was before I was into micrograms, but I recall the first time I did LSD I did 2 tabs.  That was enough.  I would say that was probably about 100 mics.  But I like to do 200 mics when I trip on LSD.  But then again, I've tripped on LSD like a dozen or more times.  I know exactly what to expect when I trip on LSD.  LSD will raise your mindfulness high and if you're not ready for that it can be freaky.  The more Enlightened you are the more pleasant doing LSD is because you just rest as Awareness and appreciate the increased mindfulness.  The time I dropped 7 tabs (350 mics) was interesting -- that's the time I realized that the phrase "you're both everything and nothing" is a literal not a figurative statement.  And that's because my mindfulness was so high that I completely saw through the illusion of Ego (nothing) and realized that I'm the Awareness (everything).  But it's a seeing that I had, not some kind of Thought.  I saw it and went, oh sh*t that's what that means!  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

100ug is a good standard trip dose. Lots of acid is actually laid 60-80ug range but sold as 100ug. Ironically 60-80ug is a pretty decent starting dose too, so it does work out. Remember, whatever you dose, you cant un-take it so if you're at all tentative, cut it in half. You can always take more next time. On the other hand LSD is pretty forgiving if you do dose it a bit too high. 

LSD is a sacrament and a gift <3

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Just to be safe, you can cut a blotter square into 4ths and consume one fourth just to test it. That should be about 20-30ug, which is a very mild dose. You won't trip balls on that amount, but you'll def feel it.

After that test run, you can have much more confidence consuming a full square.

Never rush to high dosages. Be patient and take your time with it. You will be rewarded for your carefulness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.