Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sneha

what should i start with?

3 posts in this topic

Ive had these feelings of not being good enough for a long time. like something is wrong with me.  i dont like myself. i thought external achievements chasing after my ideal self would solve it but it doesnt. because achievements dont define our worth. ive learned that im not going to be happy if i dont accept myself just as i am right now. no improvement would feel good. hating myself while improving isnt working what exactly should i start with? leos self acceptance video ill start with the visualisation every night? do you suggest something else? watching and implementing all other stuff felt like no still theres still something missing . 

You’ve already started the process by merely asking questions on a self development forum about your perceived issues. Which is a great thing. 

There’s nothing missing, there’s nothing wrong with you, put your focus on your suffering. Where is it coming from? Continue chipping away at the hammer for answers. 

Theres not “one” specific thing, this is a life long journey of becoming the best version of yourself. Be a mechanic and turn the wrench on yourself. 

@Equanimitize This is a great high-consciousness answer

@sneha finding your lifes purpose may help you deeply as well. To have something to connect to and wake up eager to work on?

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,