Ingit

Irritation, ?

6 posts in this topic

What is Irritation, I feel irritated with people sometimes, sometimes with my Health, Does it has something to do with acceptance?

?IngitScooby ?

Maybe go towards accepting that you don't know the answer, accepting a bit of confusion and trusting that you'll figure it out if it's necessary to figure it out. This is what I've done and I feel better

@Ingit To me irritation = 

"things should be a certain way, but they aren't"  

So I would agree it has to do with acceptance of your present moment at all time, acceptance of reality as it is. 

But also even deeper:

Acceptance of the feelings of irritation you get. Be careful to not judge yourself in your process, just observe and let go.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

No human being is alike. It is unwise to accept everyone's vibration. Go into your breath and being next time you feel irritated, switch focus inwards. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

10 hours ago, VictorB02 said:

@Ingit To me irritation = 

"things should be a certain way, but they aren't"  

So I would agree it has to do with acceptance of your present moment at all time, acceptance of reality as it is. 

But also even deeper:

Acceptance of the feelings of irritation you get. Be careful to not judge yourself in your process, just observe and let go.

Thesedays IM constantly worried about my eyes health, I feel aorry for myself and often thinks that I have no pife without proper eye health, I want to study but that thing stick me and start eating me up. i have keratoconus and I have to wear Hard lenses to get good vision. ?

?IngitScooby ?

Let me quote from ‘freedom vs Fear’ by Kiran Trace (it’s a free ebook you may download from her website)

“It’s a very captivating, strategic layer of resistance. If aggressive mind and invisibility cloak don’t hook you, this one just might. Irritation is an intense version of resistance that plays on the hypochondriac in all of us. It plays on our impatience, on our stress, on the deep-seated fear that there is something very, very wrong. It’s got a good game going.
And, like all of resistance’s games, it’s actually insane. It actually creates what it proposes to help us avoid. Irritation, however uncomfortable, won’t actually harm you. But it’s usually really effective at driving you straight into your compulsions, addictions, and distractions, which just might kill you.

Until you catch on to it.
If you are aware that this is what is going on, and that it’s only a pattern of resistance, you can dive for the source of what’s initiating it. You can dive towards the physical sensation in the body—usually a dense or tender place that feels like
an energetic block. Or, you can direct your awareness toward whatever is going on that is triggering all this resistance, all this irritation. Then the irritation is no longer fully captivating—its primary power is that you believe it’s true.
This involves not only seeing the pattern at hand, but un- derstanding that if you are aware of it, you are not it. You are the awareness of something moving in your system. That’s all. When you really get this, then you can go see what is mov- ing in your system that created this layer of resistance. When you get to the source, you can bring some tenderness to it and begin to unwind it.”

I found it helpful.