TheAvatarState

Contemplation on How the Body Is Here At All

5 posts in this topic

Ok, maybe I'm crazy or deceived or overlooking something... But I had this insight when I was thinking about how the body heals after you get injured. Let's say you cut your hand (keeping on recent topics :D). There's a deep gash. For your hand to heal, it would take insane "computing power" to align all the cells properly to heal. All the muscle tissue, sweat glands, skin cells, blood vessels, and tendons (maybe) have to regenerate in exactly the right fashion, something has to smartly direct all these processes. This is an insanely complicated task. The smartest supercomputer in the world literally couldn't do it.

So, what are the mechanisms that allow this to happen? What could it possibly be? From a materialist paradigm, there is literally no mechanism that could direct this. Is the brain finding the location of each cell? No. Does your hand have the blueprint, and cells just know how to regrow? The nail in that coffin is that it regrows smartly with all the other body systems in mind. It would be absolute chaos if everything grew back on their own accord. The pieces wouldn't "fit." And the hand doesn't regrow abnormally. No, it does its best to heal to exactly how it was before and stops there. Everyone takes this for granted... but really think about it. How marvelous is this? It's basically science fiction!

After this contemplation, I laughed because it became so completely obvious. It fit in with what I've been learning from my own work and actualized.org. From infinite intelligence, we are engineering every hair follicle, every nerve, every part of our body. Maybe I'm missing something, but this seems so fucking obvious to me.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

It’s obviously a miracle, as you say! 

That force behind it is even more interesting and also more real ??

@cirkussmile thanks for the reply. I had a major realization/epiphany today because I took this even further. The force behind it all... It's too beautiful and staggering isn't it? How we (infinite intelligence/consciousness) built this all from dust in order to experience this together. It's all building towards something, up the spiral. Is our entire "purpose" to experience and love? Is this what this whole thing really is?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

16 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

@cirkussmile thanks for the reply. I had a major realization/epiphany today because I took this even further. The force behind it all... It's too beautiful and staggering isn't it? How we (infinite intelligence/consciousness) built this all from dust in order to experience this together. It's all building towards something, up the spiral. Is our entire "purpose" to experience and love? Is this what this whole thing really is?

There’s nothing else than bliss.

Suffering belongs to the fals (ego) ??

The body is the entire universe complex to push unlimited boundaries in time if you let it.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.