I Am That

Meeting with a 122 year old Vegan in India

36 posts in this topic

There was a avadhoot in Kerala who is believed to be lived 750 years. 

http://sivaprabhakarasiddhayogi.org/about-yogi.html

Some people still believes he is alive. 

Amrithandamayai with sivaprabhakar yogi

Amma-with-Prabhakara-Siddha-yogi.jpg

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

On 13.10.2018 at 7:50 AM, pluto said:

Nice but there are humans far older than him currently living. I know this is hard for our conditioned mind/belief system wiring to take in but there are people over 1000, just a handful but that's just the example i will give, as for 150+, well over 300. We are just taught different thus why its so hard to accept and most live in solitude and yes they are human. Note the oldest ones don't look that old because they have gained the wisdom and knowledge to absorb more light thus regenerate their bodies countless times more efficient than the average human.

Ultimately none of us age if we lived the right way, we are materialized light but how to live that way is the question at hand. Mindset/belief systems, wisdom, understanding of the universe plays far greater role that what we put in our bodies or what we surround ourselves with. Once we find who we are to the core, the source self, the creator consciousness.

Aging ceases to exist as aging/death become known illusions. Sure we can still fall back into the illusion but why?

Indeed! Yes!

I'm on a similar path. But people take this type of thing as granted or insanity if one claims hundreds of years. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

6 hours ago, I Am That said:

@Good-boy

He is a virgin and he mentions this as being one of the main reasons he's lived so long. Seriously.

Dang! Never knew 40 times 3 years old virgin existed on planet earth. ?

Anyone interested in longevity should check out Nun Amen-Ra.

I have been adapting to his regimen for over a year and I feel incredible.
This man dedicates his life to research, and is in the process of writing and fine tuning his epic work called Age-Inhibitory-Regimen (AIR). He's also written works on metaphysics / spirituality, and evolutionary proofs of veganism. There's only around 300 people following his regimen, and most people think he's a quack. But one look at his volumes, his communication within his Facebook posts/group, you'll realize he's legit and worth hearing out. Meditation and esoteric asceticism is his life and from his writing and my spiral-dynamic evaluation I believe he's had non-dual experiences. He is also a world record holder in dead-lifting, and a school teacher. Personally he inspires the fuck out of me.
Oh and the prospects look as deep as extending lifespan to 150-200+ years, if you are disciplined and meticulous enough to master your self.

Edited by graji
grammar

@graji Is it safe to follow his regimen without his control though? I think its very risky, but I really want to try it!

@bejapuskas There's no risks if you go at your own pace and ease into it. It's been a journey of self-mastery and knowledge for me. You can get his volumes per donation on his website- https://amentaeliteathlete.com/index.html

It's all mostly dense medical terminology and literature. He encourages you to understand the science behind all of it. Personally it's been really rewarding learning it all, but granted I am a med-student lmao.

Here's the Facebook group which is the most practical resource- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1574151329532846/

Youtuber Spencer Mack also posts about the regimen: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCWZUX_jBusL9gXifHRLJRw

Edited by graji

@graji Thanks brother, I am not a med student, but I like understanding things, so I will definitely check that out

The truth is everyone else except you dies and you as the human-self die too for others so that this keeps until everybody is dead within their experience is the only one themselves are left. You were, are and will be.

Let me give you a favor and extract some human-useful insights from the above, you'll live more than you'll think. You'll die within your loved ones' experience and they'll think you're dead, you'll simply move into hyper-dimension state, where you'll live there, also they'll get separate into their own higher dimension and the same thing will happen to them as well you'll think they're dead, until to the point where every-dimension will collapse or expand to such infinitude that will collide into one and you're, as everyone of you, all is the one.

On 10/13/2018 at 11:58 PM, pluto said:

@CreamCat in a sense, i am talking about beings that are living in your physical and older than 1000 human years yes this is possible. When you wake up and connected to source-self/consciousness you have access to tapping into everything/everyone else as well. You just know things without ever learning them "physically" because its a quantum remembering that takes places when you reach such a high level of spiritual awareness.

@Soulbass Everything in the universe is made up of 3 things, energy, frequency and vibration. We shape and tune it how we project it ourselves, we are GOD, we are the Creator pretending not to be. Once we wake up to this true self, we can finally reside in the awareness to "see" how it all works.

Everything physical is a projection/illusion/belief system we have created/bought into thus it works because by conditioning and our definitions of it we know it works because that's what we have accepted, once we break free from this illusion we can do absolutely anything we desire without any limitations holding us back.

For example: If we grew up in a world where everyone is "known" to usually live to 1000 and still live the same way, eat the same way we do today currently in our world, everyone would so because of the collective belief = energy is manifest in that direction. Now once you wake up to your true, divine self. You break free from this illusion so you create your own "knowings" by universal understanding, no longer by human conditioning/understanding and bought belief systems.

If we were raised and taught we could fly, we simply would because the universe works this way(ultimately we are electromagnetic beings), just because science and our scientific mind cannot grasp how, doesn't mean its impossible. We create, project, accept the world how we chose to buy into from birth what's true and what is not.

It can be anyway you wish or desire if you know who and what you are to your core and how to recreate because when you know who and what you truly are at a universal level, you know how it ALL works. Sometimes you may not always reside in Awareness to "see" it, but once you know it, its indefinite.

Oh and these people are no differen't from anyone else, they just know more of who and what they are so they live in a more semi or quasi-physical life so they are more embodied in pure energetics rather than physicality. Yes they are still physical but the are at such a high rate of spiritual awareness that their frequency "vibrates" at an extremely high rate that they are almost non-physical.

You can notice this if you are sensitive enough or vibrate closer to their level you will notice some beings project a significant amount of energy/light from them and its very attractive/magnetic and sometimes you get the human emotions of idk what it is about these being but they radiate such pure, divine energy.

Feeling the energy is usually the first indication but eventually you can see the light shining from them too, notice how all the old pictures of Jesus, buddha ect..l all have shining light and gold/white/silver Auras around them specifically around their heads? People were more in-tune back then and could see what many struggle to see today due to the collective acceptance of what is true and what is not.

Another simple example is get a tuning fork. Its physical right? because its vibration is low and dense, what happens when you struck it? It vibrates and makes higher and higher pitch sound and becomes harder and harder to see as it vibrates faster and faster. We are no different, all is one.

Now for instance you naturally vibrate very high or take a psychedelic to temporarily enhance your vibrational frequency, you will notice you can actually see the waves and energies of the tuning fork vibrate because "you" are vibrating faster too so you "notice" it and see things you usually don't see when your sober, because the faster you vibrate the closer to light speed you become, the more in awareness you reside, the slower time becomes, the more you notice and "see" ect... You will have to hit the fork 10x harder now.

We hinder our own light and potential by what you buy into. Let go and surrender to your infinite intelligence.

Sadly its one of those things that cannot be taught to another, only realized by self within.

Thanks for this share. 

By what methods/practices can one do to arrive at these realizations? What methods/practices did you follow to arrive at were your at? if you dont mind answering.

Thanks. 

@RinneYou find ALL by losing all. Most things we hold onto are illusions and distractions to keep us from our infinite potential. Why do you think Monks/Yogis Fast from life altogether not just food/water and meditate in a cave? Because in the silence, in the darkness you hear all and see all.

When there is nothing to feed the mind/body/emotions ect.. you eventually calm down and see all there is to see in its natural, pure form rather than projected reality from subconscious patterning/conditioning.

The more you surrender everything you think you know and everything you think you are, the more room there will be for ALL THAT IS to flow its divine intelligence through you. This way you can be a direct extension of nature rather than resistant to the natural flow of life itself.

The greatest intelligence in the universe is the most simple and always ever-present but if we don't live in awareness of who we are, we never notice it.

B R E A T H E

I cant understand, no antioxidants in his diet, no good fats (necessary for neurons), no protein, just white rice with low nutritional value. 

On 10/15/2018 at 0:15 AM, I Am That said:

@Good-boy

He is a virgin and he mentions this as being one of the main reasons he's lived so long. Seriously.

Damn that is crazy. Sure makes me feel better about mine, I got nothing on him.

On 10/15/2018 at 6:15 AM, I Am That said:

@Good-boy

How would he know?

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

They clearly haven't reached the 10th Zen Ox Herding Stage yet :D :

Barefooted and naked of breast,
I mingle with the people of the world.
My clothes are ragged and dust-laden,
and I am ever blissful.
I use no magic to extend my life;
Now, before me, the dead trees
become alive.

But yeah, I think there may be something to this ultra longevity stuff.  

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

The TV news was playing on in the background of the room I was in yesterday and I heard that the oldest person alive in the world currently was 116.