I Am That

Meeting with a 122 year old Vegan in India

36 posts in this topic

I just thought i'd share my experience meeting with a rather unique individual, a gentleman of 122 years old living in Varanasi India. According to records, the longest living human lived to 122 years, Jeanne Calment of France. Given that there were no birth certificates in India in 1896, Sivananda's age cannot be independently verified. Although, his date of birth was discovered at a temple register.  

Sivananda lives a disciplined, monastic style life, is vegan and has no diseases. He does not accept donations or money. He doesn't even eat fruit, as an example, because the severely poor cannot afford fruit. He mainly lives on white rice, dahl and rotti (wholemeal flat bread). 
As far as his physical ability goes, I followed him up a couple of flights of stairs which he managed just fine. He moves around a surprising amount!
Although his base is in Varanasi, he's often travelling around India and has many followers all over the country. The man exudes humility, and as soon as I met him he was organising food for me. It was an honour to meet with him.

https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/life/health/article/2016/12/12/120-year-old-man-reveals-his-secrets-living-long-life

20181007_113343.jpg

Nice but there are humans far older than him currently living. I know this is hard for our conditioned mind/belief system wiring to take in but there are people over 1000, just a handful but that's just the example i will give, as for 150+, well over 300. We are just taught different thus why its so hard to accept and most live in solitude and yes they are human. Note the oldest ones don't look that old because they have gained the wisdom and knowledge to absorb more light thus regenerate their bodies countless times more efficient than the average human.

Ultimately none of us age if we lived the right way, we are materialized light but how to live that way is the question at hand. Mindset/belief systems, wisdom, understanding of the universe plays far greater role that what we put in our bodies or what we surround ourselves with. Once we find who we are to the core, the source self, the creator consciousness.

Aging ceases to exist as aging/death become known illusions. Sure we can still fall back into the illusion but why?

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto
This maybe so. But have you personally met any of them? If so, please share you experiences.

Yeah, your talking to one right now <3 Connect within to connect with all.

B R E A T H E

@pluto Oh, you're talking about spiritual realm. Can you get the address of one of them for us? I want to meet them.

Edited by CreamCat

@pluto How ? Does a belief shapes the world, in a metaphysical manner? How does these people are so different ?

Edited by Soulbass

this is incredible, thanks for sharing ! This man looks better than some of my colleagues who are in their late 50s !

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@CreamCat in a sense, i am talking about beings that are living in your physical and older than 1000 human years yes this is possible. When you wake up and connected to source-self/consciousness you have access to tapping into everything/everyone else as well. You just know things without ever learning them "physically" because its a quantum remembering that takes places when you reach such a high level of spiritual awareness.

@Soulbass Everything in the universe is made up of 3 things, energy, frequency and vibration. We shape and tune it how we project it ourselves, we are GOD, we are the Creator pretending not to be. Once we wake up to this true self, we can finally reside in the awareness to "see" how it all works.

Everything physical is a projection/illusion/belief system we have created/bought into thus it works because by conditioning and our definitions of it we know it works because that's what we have accepted, once we break free from this illusion we can do absolutely anything we desire without any limitations holding us back.

For example: If we grew up in a world where everyone is "known" to usually live to 1000 and still live the same way, eat the same way we do today currently in our world, everyone would so because of the collective belief = energy is manifest in that direction. Now once you wake up to your true, divine self. You break free from this illusion so you create your own "knowings" by universal understanding, no longer by human conditioning/understanding and bought belief systems.

If we were raised and taught we could fly, we simply would because the universe works this way(ultimately we are electromagnetic beings), just because science and our scientific mind cannot grasp how, doesn't mean its impossible. We create, project, accept the world how we chose to buy into from birth what's true and what is not.

It can be anyway you wish or desire if you know who and what you are to your core and how to recreate because when you know who and what you truly are at a universal level, you know how it ALL works. Sometimes you may not always reside in Awareness to "see" it, but once you know it, its indefinite.

Oh and these people are no differen't from anyone else, they just know more of who and what they are so they live in a more semi or quasi-physical life so they are more embodied in pure energetics rather than physicality. Yes they are still physical but the are at such a high rate of spiritual awareness that their frequency "vibrates" at an extremely high rate that they are almost non-physical.

You can notice this if you are sensitive enough or vibrate closer to their level you will notice some beings project a significant amount of energy/light from them and its very attractive/magnetic and sometimes you get the human emotions of idk what it is about these being but they radiate such pure, divine energy.

Feeling the energy is usually the first indication but eventually you can see the light shining from them too, notice how all the old pictures of Jesus, buddha ect..l all have shining light and gold/white/silver Auras around them specifically around their heads? People were more in-tune back then and could see what many struggle to see today due to the collective acceptance of what is true and what is not.

Another simple example is get a tuning fork. Its physical right? because its vibration is low and dense, what happens when you struck it? It vibrates and makes higher and higher pitch sound and becomes harder and harder to see as it vibrates faster and faster. We are no different, all is one.

Now for instance you naturally vibrate very high or take a psychedelic to temporarily enhance your vibrational frequency, you will notice you can actually see the waves and energies of the tuning fork vibrate because "you" are vibrating faster too so you "notice" it and see things you usually don't see when your sober, because the faster you vibrate the closer to light speed you become, the more in awareness you reside, the slower time becomes, the more you notice and "see" ect... You will have to hit the fork 10x harder now.

We hinder our own light and potential by what you buy into. Let go and surrender to your infinite intelligence.

Sadly its one of those things that cannot be taught to another, only realized by self within.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto “But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible”.

It reminded me of this. We are all Gods, already bright lights. Light is a free will choice every moment. It astonishes me how we all don’t know who we are when it feels a thousand times better than ego consciousness, but I feel we just didn’t know where to find it, until now :) 

If you go around Catholic Churches you will see hundreds of statues of Jesus like this which embodies his main message. If all you saw was this statue you would understand the core teachings of Christ, and of all enlightened masters: 

5DC6A9CA-CDF2-4FDB-BCCD-CAAC9E35B74E.jpeg

2C89108E-64A6-41B9-ACAA-8A029ECCBAED.jpeg

Notice his hands in the first picture, this was after he completely surrendered to the Love within himself, complete relaxed focus until there was no separation between him and love.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@I Am That Excellent photos eh. I can't wait to start travelling and meeting extraordinary people. What advice would you give someone who's about to follow in your footsteps? I'm planning on travelling to Peru soon. I heard it's an energetically powerful place. Have you been? Thank you and bless.

On 10/13/2018 at 7:50 AM, pluto said:

there are people over 1000

That's just a belief. Why do you seem so sure?

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

5 hours ago, Vinnie said:

@pluto Dude. Your being egotistical. Quit preaching.

Completely the opposite, the akash is available to all, tune in.

@sgn I do not comment/speak unless i know. I am here to awaken you.

How you take it in, is your reality.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

6 hours ago, pluto said:

Completely the opposite, the akash is available to all, tune in.

@sgn I do not comment/speak unless i know. I am here to awaken you.

How you take it in, is your reality.

I'm fine thanks. Go "awaken" someone else, lol.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

@Vinnie

The curious thing is that he doesn't even realise he is hijacking the thread. Four people not appreciating his involvement in the thread and still not getting the picture. Spirituality is but the perfect hiding spot for the ego.

Thank you. I can't say I've been to South America, but as far as travelling to these types of places in general goes I find using your intuitive sense is very important. It'll steer you where your meant to go and who you're meant to avoid. Pay attention to people's energy to interpret their intentions and also keep an eye out for lessons that may come your way. If you're young, they may be plentiful.

When I was younger I made some very poor choices travelling solo through Myanmar, Laos, Thailand and attracted some outright dangerous people and found myself in some very unstable situations. But, I'm sure that phenomenon was a reflection of where I was mentally. On this trip I did not notice dark energy coming my way or me seeking it out, nor did I find myself in any situations that seemed overly dangerous, even riding a motorcycle, hiking and camping solo at 5000m altitude.

I have a handful of other shots from the trip on my Flickr page if you're interested to have a look. Enjoy your trip to Peru, all the best.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/narcotickangaroo/

Edited by I Am That

I misred the title "meeting with a 122 year old virgin". Lol

Edited by Good-boy

1 hour ago, Good-boy said:

I misred the title "meeting with a 122 year old virgin". Lol

@Good-boy

He is a virgin and he mentions this as being one of the main reasons he's lived so long. Seriously.

Edited by I Am That