Edogowa Conan

How to be creative

10 posts in this topic

We have seen techniques to improve in different facets of personal development like enlightenment, emotional mastery, success, health, relationships and so on. But what I haven’t seen is a way to improve your creativity. The innate ability to ‘realise’ things, to ‘solve’ a challenging problem. How can we increase that ability to extremely high levels. 

I’m partially motivated by this because I watch a show ‘Detective Conan’ where the entire theme of the show is clever people. Not clever in the sense where they know a bunch of facts. That’s easy. Anyone could do that. I mean clever in the sense that they can ‘solve’ a difficult murder case easily by ‘realising’ the trick. It’s the same thing as when Einstein ‘saw through’ general relativity. But he only did it that once. How can we train ourselves to the level where we can have Einstein level genius insights every day rather than just once in our lifetimes. Do you guys know of any people who teach this? Or is it not possible.

If you want really bad to be very creative, then get in touch with your left side of the body. 

Start by improving the motor skills of the left side and strength. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Edogowa Conan

Meditation is the greatest source of creativity. It releases tremendous energy, because tensions are less, anxieties are less, so the energy that was involved in tension and anxiety is no more involved there. It is available.

On 10/13/2018 at 1:48 AM, Edogowa Conan said:

we can have Einstein level genius insights every day rather than just once in our lifetimes.

Einstein was frustrated. In October 1954, he wrote a letter to the editor of The Reporter.

"If I would be a young man again and had to decide how to make my living, I would not try to become a scientist or scholar or teacher. I would rather choose to be a plumber or a peddler in the hope to find that modest degree of independence still available under present circumstances."

Following this, Plumbers and Steamfitters Union greeted the letter graciously and promised Einstein an honorary union membership. Shortly after that, Einstein received working card and membership in Chicago Local 130, Plumbers Union.

Step 1: Be yourself.

Step 2: Find what drives you.

Step 3: Do that.

B R E A T H E

Your Heart is the place where your creative power first enters your body, so connect there. Find teachers and practices that make you happy, peaceful and open your heart more and more. 

The heart is who you truly are. So if one is to truly be his or herself, one would live from there hearts instead of their thoughts, and flow blissfully with the stream of life.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Prabhaker Oh Please! Meditation doesn’t do much for you. We have plenty of cases today were people have been meditating for decades. We see basically no benefit.

@pluto A lot of people are doing that. And they are not very creative.

@Solace I asked for advice to be more creative, not more happy. I have that part of my life figured out thankfully.

Do you guys know anything about the akashic record. They say that all information about this universe can be accessed there. Do you guys know any authors that teach about how to access the akashic records. Any books?

Find a field, become very fluent in it. Practice every day. Make a living with your skill (Einstein, Detective Conan). In your free time, obsess about your field (read biographs, read/talk about other creative people in your field, take courses/seminars)

Set up the infrastructure to increase your efficiency. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwuutU9yUGE

Deeply explore which feelings hold back your creativity (maybe fear of failure or fear of rejection). Release those feelings. Be careful, they will come back in some form or the other. Be prepared.

Basically: Creativity = Obsession + Freedom

Why? Finding creative solutions is all about finding the right questions to ask. You obsess about your field to formulate more clever questions. You release emotions that inhibit you from asking questions.

Your heart is the source of your creativity. All truly creative thoughts arise from the heart, in a realm beyond all ideas, and comprehension. 

What’s more important is how knowing all the information about the universe will make you happy ? One can know nothing and be a pure expression of Divine Love.

The paradox is that when you are a pure expression of Divine Love you then know everything because you no longer have thoughts stopping the flow of infinite intelligence and creativity coming from your heart. 

This may seem foreign, but this is how life truly works.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Edogowa Conan Then they are not being their true selves. Let me rephrase that.

Know thyself, Be thyself, Re-create thy universe. As desired.

When you really know how to let go and be yourself, creativity is infinite.

Example Affirmation: I Create, therefore i am infinitely creative.  - Adopt many of these and use them to reshape your reality as belief systems = reality.

Repeat these until you "Know" as once a belief evolves into a "knowing" it always works.

As for being yourself, its all about letting go, the more things you let go of that are not in alignment with who you truly are, the more you become your true self, your creative, divine, infinitely intelligent self. If you are unsure who you truly are then meditation/mindfulness, spending time in nature, finding and embodying the awareness the I within to actually see beyond the limits of mind/emotions/physicality ect.. will help tap into the creator self.

Find what you really love to do, and do that. If you live your highest joy/passion that allows you to radiate a loving attitude towards life, you will naturally be driven to your Freedom(so to speak). The Children in the playground are the Key, observe.

Hope this helps

B R E A T H E

19 hours ago, Edogowa Conan said:

Oh Please! Meditation doesn’t do much for you. We have plenty of cases today were people have been meditating for decades. We see basically no benefit.

In India we have seen meditators since hundreds of years, throughout our long history. If you don't deceive yourself, meditation transforms you. Meditation is not a child’s play. It is a deep transformation.