Joseph Maynor

What are the Shadow Stages for each of the Spiral Dynamics Stages

49 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Joseph Maynor, the Joker of the party :P 

You solicited a laugh at my expense.  I'm honored.  I'd be impressed if you could answer this question seriously though.  I'd rather be impressed than honored in life.  I don't get impressed enough in fact.  Could you solicit a laugh at your own expense?  My guess is not a chance!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 hours ago, kieranperez said:

You can look this all up on Spiral Dynamics Integral website 

Not my answer you can't.  Be original dude.  Everything you think needs to come outta you.  I've never read anything about Spiral Dynamics beyond the most rudimentary stuff online.  Spiral Dynamics can only be confirmed in and for your own life.  You should be able to confirm every aspect of Spiral Dynamics by looking within such that any other hearsay system of Spiral Dynamics is irrelevant to you.  You're the only thing that exists and you want to look elsewhere for authority to say who you are!  Be careful with hearsay sources in this work if you're at the emptying your cup leg of the personal development circle.

Furthermore, if such information is readily available as you say, why didn't you just tell us.  You made the allegation but then left us high and dry.  If you're gonna allege something, tell us what it is.  Exactly what about my post can you look up on the Spiral Dynamics website?  And what does the Spiral Dynamics website say about it specifically?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Not my answer you can't.  Be original dude.  Everything you think needs to come outta you.  I've never read anything about Spiral Dynamics beyond the most rudimentary stuff online.  Spiral Dynamics can only be confirmed in and for your own life.  You should be able to confirm every aspect of Spiral Dynamics by looking within such that any other hearsay system of Spiral Dynamics is irrelevant to you.  You're the only thing that exists and you want to look elsewhere for authority to say who you are!  Be careful with hearsay sources in this work if you're at the emptying your cup leg of the personal development circle.

Furthermore, if such information is readily available as you say, why didn't you just tell us.  You made the allegation but then left us high and dry.  If you're gonna allege something tells us what it is.  Exactly what about my post can you look up on the Spiral Dynamics website?  And what does the Spiral Dynamics website say about it specifically?

You need to chill the fuck out lol holy shit. 

Don’t like answers on here? Don’t ask them. 

1) blue

rigid, stern, static, indoctrinated, suppresses feelings, feeds itself with supposedly knowledge, accounts only a limited truth as valid, builds non natural hierarchy systems based on greater good, top down system almost no bottom up systems, extremely dependent on function(ing) the right way therefore creates extreme frustration if not functioning, devided into right and wrong based on tradition, comes always in full armor, everything must be proved and 10times countersigned, bureaucratic, forms strong vs weak, big vs small, strong dependency systems, lobbying.

i can’t back it up - it’s all just impressions of what i experience and what i feel, blue is in my society - and i thought about how these things always build up counterreaction.

so how backing feelings up if they are just gut bacteria joseph? it’s a real question, maybe you could give an answer on how to back up something that is only a cloud of feelings? from the shadow side of blue, isn’t it enough to just say: i feel that way? is it?

for blue it’s not enough, blue want‘s prove, that’s a shadow side of blue - blue thinks emotions are worthless, relative to belief systems/tradition so we have to learn to back up our gut feeling with something, even though we know almost only blue teaching, we are formed by blue, so how to handle blue. the shadow side of blue is also a paralysis of non blue.

but there is one thing blue likes and is impressed with we can develope, it’s logic and that’s what holds the emotions together.

someone holds up a blue towel! a chance to test yourself. i‘m sure there is more shadow sides of blue. and so many colours left because most of them are shadow sides of blue. relative to blues shadow.

Edited by now is forever

3 hours ago, kieranperez said:

You need to chill the fuck out lol holy shit. 

Don’t like answers on here? Don’t ask them. 

I’m not stressed.  What the hell.  That’s a projection.  Just because my thinking is subtle and pointed doesn’t mean I’m stressed.  I was very relaxed when I wrote that.  Just because my writing and thinking is becoming more dense, subtle, and pointed doesn’t imply a stressed out thinker behind the pen.  It’s funny that you criticize me for not liking answers, yet you yourself got triggered by my answer.  I just re-read what I wrote.  I still can’t see what triggered you so hard about it.  I was being 100% honest and my motive was to be helpful.  Are you supposed to like everything I write?  I don’t write to be liked.  If people like something I write, cool.  If not, cool.  But the writing is what it is, it comes from deep-down inside of me.  I say what I feel is right in the moment, unlike other people who are more sensitive to how they are perceived by others.  But still, I don’t see anything particularly offensive in what I wrote to you.  I challenged you, but a challenge is not necessarily offensive.  It might be taken to be offensive by a highly sensitive person, but that’s a different issue.  The whole point of the Forum is to get feedback from other people.  And certain people have been rude as hell to me on here too over my tenure on the Forum, so I know what truly offensive conduct on here is.  Now, please don’t derail my post by switching to commenting about Forum etiquette, it’s an enticing distraction but will lead down the same ole rabbit hole we’ve seen so many times on here.  Your criticism has been noted, so let’s move on and answer the call of my question.  I’m not saying you’re wrong, but we might have to agree to disagree, and I’m cool with that.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@kieranperez Joseph is trying to engage you in conversation, hence his elaborate response and you followed the herd like many others in this thread instead of engaging in communication. A lot of this thread is one big gang up. He's been very upfront, honest and open in the face of being dismissed, laughed at and then told to chill out after attempting open dialogue (however challenging it may have been).

Edited by Artaemis

19 hours ago, Artaemis said:

@StardewValley I was very severely bullied at some point for a long length of time and I found typing systems to be one of my only true ways out of the psychological hell of confusion. I'm still grappling with the aftermath (Chronic pain, along with trauma) in some ways and studying typology was/is one of the fastest routes to functionality and offsetting deep levels of social ignorance. I weighed the pros and cons of different methodologies and different levels of practicality and saw the affects in my own life.

Perhaps others have made a similar weigh in, especially if they are at higher levels of development as some say they are. You don't really know unless you inquire or communicate instead of making blatant judgments as many have done to me in the past.

Yes, I get your point that studying typology can change your paradigm.

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

@Joseph Maynor Keep making walls of text please. On the forum. I love your writing. You can feel that it comes from your soul, your sincerity is palpable.

It can cut right through you. 

I'll stop derailing your thread now.

Edited by Artaemis

The transition from purple to red is a shadow of the transition from green to yellow. 

Purple is suffocating in that no one gets self-expression; you have to sacrifice your personality to the tribe. Red reacts to this by being about self-expression.

Green is suffocating in that you must sacrifice yourself for the group, community, or political party. Yellow reacts to this by being about self-actualization. 

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

On 10/22/2018 at 1:41 AM, kieranperez said:

You can look this all up on Spiral Dynamics Integral website 

Leave our mental masturbations alone !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

but @Shin masturbation can be healthy! a little technique can’t be wrong can it? 

Edited by now is forever

8 minutes ago, now is forever said:

but @Shin masturbation can be healthy! a little technique can’t be wrong can it? 

tenor.gif

God is love

And God in them

all my friends get a slap on their ass, slap on their ass, slap on their ass. kisses here kisses there - no. slap on their ass.

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Leave our mental masturbations alone !

You made me laugh. This is a heavy topic for me because of chronic illness (Even though I can see through it, it does limit me in some ways in the short term) and other factors and being judged as impractical and lazy because my visions are vastly long term as a result. Its something I want others to understand. How it feels. 

I know its silly. But I thought I might try.

Edited by Artaemis

19 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

You made me laugh. This is a heavy topic for me because of chronic illness (Even though I can see through it, it does limit me in some ways in the short term) and other factors and being judged as impractical and lazy because my visions are vastly long term as a result. Its something I want others to understand. How it feels. 

I know its silly. But I thought I might try.

18 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

Glad that I do.

Humour is the only thing I can help with as of now ?

God is love

And God in them

@Artaemis you have a very pure heart. you surely are aware of that. don’t let others tell you bullshit, they are only not aware that they want to break a peace of murano glass because they are made of wood or stone.

but you can see the stone in them don’t you?

434E76BA-4CA6-47B4-ACBF-538B198BBB24.jpeg

Edited by now is forever

@Artaemis You are loved, and cherished just the way you are :) 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️