Eonn

How do I use psilocybin for emotional healing?

8 posts in this topic

Got the chance to try some shrooms with a friend for the first time, I've heard they have very powerful healing qualities and I'd like to use the chance to get to the root of my shyness and social anxiety + negative sexual beliefs and repression around women. How can I make the most out of this trip and make sure I heal from it instead of just getting high and tripping out for fun? 

How is 2g dried for a first time dose? That's what I'm planning to try, wanna make sure I get more than just subtle effects. How long should I fast before the trip? Any other recommendations? Thanks guys!

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

See video: How To Use Psychedelics For Personal Development

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Eonn

Might wanna try 1g for your first time. MAKE TEA. Don’t eat em.  I know most people set trip intentions but I never did. It get’s ya thinkin right when you shouldn’t be.  I let go, & whatever the truth shows me is enough. Might sound counterintuitive to you, but genuinely letting go, is healing. Psych’s will give you a glimpse without shyness / anxiety for sure, might even last a long time. Keep in mind, the main thing, is feel good, enjoy discovering yourself, it’s supposed to be fun man. 

I wouldn’t eat for 3 - 5 hrs before the trip. I’d also eat light, clean & healthy for as many days as possible before the trip too. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I think 2 grams is a great beginner dose. I tried 2 my first trip and it was amazing. Although be weary sometimes your first trip won't be very deep because it is new to your psyche. Usually the 2nd or 3rd trip is when the deep insights and powerful experiences happen, just make sure to take your time bumping up dosages when you do so. I went from 2 to 3.5 and it was not fun, be careful!

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

@Eonn If it's your first time taking mushrooms you might want to just relax into the experience and not worry too much about actively contemplating your personal issues. But it's up to you of course. It also depends on how intense the trip is, and how capable you are of having normal thoughts during the trip. The experience can vary quite considerably from person to person and trip to trip. My advice would be just to focus on letting go and allowing whatever happens to happen. My second shroom trip I did just this, and I had a huge emotional release without contemplating or trying to do anything particular. It just happened. I cried like a baby for like 3 hours straight. That was some deep emotional healing.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I always fast for ~6 hours before dosing. I think 2.0g would be a nice dose for your first time, but it won't likely be anything profound. If you bump it up to 2.5g I bet you'll be happier with the trip afterward, but that's just a suggestion. 

The more you try to control the trip, the more the mushroom will laugh at you. You should set an intention beforehand, like I want to learn more about my social anxiety, but don't actively try to steer things too much while the trip is happening. That's a recipe for mindfuckery in my experience, especially on the higher doses. 

WHERE you trip is even more important to a good trip than the dose. Make sure you're in a quiet place where you feel safe and won't be disrupted by people coming and going. People who do their first trip out in public almost always have bad experiences.....just too freaking much going on. 

How are you consuming these fungal friends of yours? Just eating the dried mushrooms? Grinding them up in a coffee grinder? Making a tea? I always grind mine up, add an ounce of lemon juice, let it sit for 20 mins and then down it all. 

Have fun!

20 hours ago, VictorB02 said:

I think 2 grams is a great beginner dose. I tried 2 my first trip and it was amazing. Although be weary sometimes your first trip won't be very deep because it is new to your psyche. Usually the 2nd or 3rd trip is when the deep insights and powerful experiences happen, just make sure to take your time bumping up dosages when you do so. I went from 2 to 3.5 and it was not fun, be careful!

Are you saying that a first time 2g trip is not the same as a 2g second time trip ? It's gonna get stronger ? I was planning to jump from 2g to 3g because I wasn't even really tripping on 2g.