Ampresus

5-MeO-DMT for teens

37 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I will start by saying that I always admired spirituality, just a month ago I started meditating and I wondered: Should I try psychedelics? I am a teen, so I need some insights first of course. All I know is that 5-MeO-DMT is good. I asked the typical drug dealer if he has LSD or paddo's, but negative. There might be some LSD in the business, but paddo's are 100% negative. My friend suggested that I should start smoking weed first if I want to get into heavy drugs, but I don't want cancer so that's a no (I don't know if weed causes cancer but I know that it is unhealthy). Would you guys advice me trying 5-MeO-DMT if I am really interested? And does anyone know other good alternatives, or in general good drugs for spirituality?

As I said, I am very young. I don't know much about non-duality or things like that. In fact, I still don't understand the definiton of non-duality. Same with enlightenment, spirituality as a whole etc. I know that if I want to go deeper I should read books about it, but right now I am reading the typical basic self-help books for beginners/teens. Books like ''Mastery'' and ''The Six-Pillars of Self-Esteem'' where I don't understand most of the words because they are made for adults. 

This is either a troll or one way ticket to self-destruction...and not in a good way.

Edited by cxsxlx

@Ampresus @cxsxlx Teens usage of psychedelics is common in some societies. For example, in South America. It just sounds weird for Western countries because they have been conditioned to believe it is weird.

No just start with meditation, and if you have some discipline in your life regarding that, you might not desire anything more due to it's results, hopefully.

And what do you mean 'I know weed is unhealthy', you don't, so this kind of assumptive attitude is the opposite of what is helpful in this field.

- I tripped too hard when I was a teen, 2nd or 3rd trip or so, I was already not in a great place, but I became dysfunctional and depressed for 1-2 years after. Now I don't look back on it as a negative, it forced me to take spirituality seriously, but I don't recommend it at age at all, there's already so much to discover: finding your place in the world, finding what you like as a job or study, relationships with parents/friends/partner.

In fact most teens I think are just quite overloaded by that, that again all they need is some meditation.

- I can highly recommend practicing dream awareness though, these are already quite psychedelic every night (sometimes, deeply psychedelic), yet most people are too unconscious to even have a slight recollection or a vivid awareness of them during.

They can help with purpose, guidance, healing, contact with deceased and most importantly spiritual awakening. And they are just fucking awesome.

Want a glimpse of DMT in a more natural way? 

Haritaki+Melatonin+Breathing Meditation.

Haritaki boosts 3x the oxygen in the blood, Melatonin coverts to DMT in a high oxygen environment (same as REM sleep and rapid breathing at night). 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Ampresus From the way you write it does not sound like you are mature enough to handle it.

Focus on yoga, meditation, self-inquiry, shamanic breathing, etc. And read a lot about nonduality.

Psychedelics are no joke. They will rip your reality apart.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think Shakespeare might have had an idea about magic mushrooms, he references them in "The Tempest". I find it interesting with historical references, to things.

I did read that Mike Cernovich, tried 5 MeO -DMT, said the stuff apparently kills the Ego, at least temporarily. Out of curiosity, I'm interested, but not interested enough to trust a completely unknown stranger, how do they even source the stuff?

There's a lot of literature out there to read or listen to, so purely on time wise, couldn't hurt to try and exhaust. More trodden paths first.

Although "Do it!!" comes to mind, you have no idea where the stuff comes from. I'm also highly concerned with the "double-think" phenomena that comes to mind with psychedelics. From listening to the "Book of Not Knowing", Peter Ralston, seemed to be aware of such a phenomena, refers to it indirectly though, as "expedient".

Edited by RichardY

@Ampresus if you are planning to do weed,then try some edibles. They can give you psychedelics like experiences.

I tried my first psychedelic at the age of 16 and it was very traumatizing. It wasn't the drug per say, but my ability to handle such a powerful experience was poor. I would start with smoking small amounts of weed, and as far as I know there is no study done that says weed causes cancer.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

@DrMobius Wouldn't it taint the overall experience though, if the idea being is to interfere profoundly with your psyche? i.e Blood diamonds. Electronics, produced sometimes by prison slave labour.

But yeah I don't think there is any genuine fair trade dope. I guess there's testing kits. No idea how something like liberty caps would compare instead. Or what even to read on it, about sourcing and affects. Drown in possibilities

Edited by RichardY

@VictorB02 but there's an obvious fact that smoking causes cancer.

Healthier alternative is vaporisation.

@Ampresus forget about weed, it can be worse for your development than proper psychedelics. Wait a few years till you grow up and try some LSD.

Wait until you are 21 at least and out of puberty, do the non psychedelic practices for now. Then work your way up through psychedelics. I have no experience with 5MEO but thats what I would do.

The ranking from easiest to hardest to psychologically handle psychedelics is roughly: Weed - MDMA - Ketamine - 2CB - LSD - Shrooms - 5MEO/DMT/Salvia

Edited by MM1988

12 hours ago, Ampresus said:

My friend suggested that I should start smoking weed first if I want to get into heavy drugs, but I don't want cancer so that's a no (I don't know if weed causes cancer but I know that it is unhealthy).

Actually, it has been proven now for years that weed can help cure certain kinds of cancer and a lot of other illnesses including regular pain. It's not unhealthy at all. Big misconception.

Edited by Azrael

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

6 hours ago, DrMobius said:

Synthetic 5-MeO is mostly made in chinese labs.

God bless the Chinese. First they give us Zen, now they give us Zen in powdered form ^_^

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think edible weed is a good introduction to bending reality. Taking it in edible form is probably healthier and it gives a more psycadelic effect. See that you can handle it befor you try something like lsd. Of cource don't make it to a habit or a party thing. Take is seriusly. Just sit and observe or contemplate the effects.  See it as a warm up.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

I get that you're bored, but there's better and more efficient stuff for you right now to focus on. psychedelics will traumatize you even if you choose not to believe me.

1 hour ago, Viking said:

I get that you're bored, but there's better and more efficient stuff for you right now to focus on. psychedelics will traumatize you even if you choose not to believe me.

no they won't necessarily, probably a high chance they won't

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

1 hour ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

no they won't necessarily, probably a high chance they won't

The kid is like 14 and complaining that he doesn't understand the words in self help books because they're 'made for adults'

5meo will FUCK HIM UP

its called context bro

To OP: no drugs for you. stay in school kiddo. find a creative outlet you enjoy. you will get WAY more gains out of making a hobby out of self-development than trying psychedelics right now. You're lucky to be a part of this world of self improvement at your age. Read those books anway, take it slow and look up the words in Google. Take satisfaction in trying to understand things that are initially confusing or frustrating and you'll go far. If you want to enter the world of spirituality, try the book 'The Power of Now' by Eckhart Tolle. The audiobook is usually available on YouTube. Even if you don't understand it, listen anyway. If you really start to understand it, it'll mess you up just as much as psychedelics, but in a gentler way ;)

Edited by Arman