Solace

I Offer You My Heart ❤️

12 posts in this topic

It feels good. Come with your open mind and open heart, and receive the gift of presence and love.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Solace ❤️

You came back *dancesaroundroom*

I love almost everything you write. 

Thank you, @Solace ❤️

35 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Her voice is just too much ??

It was when she started but I got used to it later on xD

31 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

*dancesaroundroom*

lmao

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

WoW!

That voice is quite disturbing and sleepy. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

With whatever is shared on here some people will find great treasures and others will leave much the same.

Whether you find what you are looking for, or are still searching for the soul within your heart; we all deserve to be loved and cherished just as we are ?

Through the losses or gains, the ups and downs; can we find that which is beyond duality, and stay present in each moment. For a life without presence is a not a life well lived in my eyes. Our time here is short, we come and go just like the waves, and so I ask, “What is there to fear? Can we express ourselves as who we are, at our core, as unique expressions of an eternal, all-powerful, unlimited, creative, joyful, and unconditionally loving God? We are so much more than we know. For what we are is beyond the mind, that’s how great it is, beyond the scopes of comprehension.

You are all wonderful, and perfect right now. You can experience that now, no need to wait, just focus your awareness anywhere other than your thoughts ? 

@Charlotte Thank you for being honest about your experience, I encourage it! While watching it I was like, “Wow, this is pretty intense”, then when he got to the Heart part I was in Love ? That’s my trigger word!

@Artaemis *Hugs all around* 

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Solace said:

With whatever is shared on here some people will find great treasures and others will leave much the same.

Whether you find what you are looking for, or are still searching for the soul within your heart; we all deserve to be loved and cherished just as we are ?

Through the losses or gains, the ups and downs; can we find that which is beyond duality, and stay present in each moment. For a life without presence is a not a life well lived in my eyes. Our time here is short, we come and go just like the waves, and so I ask, “What is there to fear? Can we express ourselves as who we are, at our core, as unique expressions of an eternal, all-powerful, unlimited, creative, joyful, and unconditionally loving God? We are so much more than we know. For what we are is beyond the mind, that’s how great it is, beyond the scopes of comprehension.

You are all wonderful, and perfect right now. You can experience that now, no need to wait, just focus your awareness anywhere other than your thoughts ?  

I love your thoughts and how you express them.  :P

Why would I ever want to transition to yellow? Green seems so nice. It's all love and femininity. 

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

5 hours ago, StardewValley said:

Why would I ever want to transition to yellow? Green seems so nice. It's all love and femininity. 

Fuelled by ideologies, dogmas, activisms and hatred for anyone who doesn't buy into the green paradigms.

If you want real love, go to turquoise.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

15 hours ago, Shin said:

Fuelled by ideologies, dogmas, activisms and hatred for anyone who doesn't buy into the green paradigms.

If you want real love, go to turquoise.

Fair enough. 

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.