VictorB02

Marijuana as a Spiritual Tool

45 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Nic said:

Never mix it tobacco and only vape it... never smoke the herb... that enhances the addictiveness like crazy and transforms the healing potential of the herb into carcinogens, by smoking it you loses 90% of the herb beneficial healing potential, (antibacterial, anti this, anti that...) ! By yourself a vaporizer!

@Nic Thanks  I didn't know that.

@ajasatya While I actually prefer vaping to smoking, Ive never felt that smoking takes away from its healing potential, at least in terms of psychological healing. Nor have I found smoking it to be anymore addictive than vaping..? Im not sure if you’re speaking from your own experience but Im fairly certain it would come down to the individual.

In terms of OP, yeah cannabis can be used as a spiritual tool as long as it’s in moderation. Daily smoking or even frequent use really takes away from its potential, at least for me. Plus my body literally feels healthier when I dont frequently use. But... the potential is definitely there. Im not confident I would have ever stumbled upon consciousness work had it not been for my experiences with the plant.

Edited by Consilience

@Consilience emotional healing is highly related to spirituality but they are very different things.

spirituality is the process of seeking, experiencing and embodying Truth. it's a long process and it can't be done if you hold emotional trauma that can distort the way you feel in Life.

if you want to heal yourself, there are several tools. i'm not saying that it's easy. it's actually very hard because it's easy to get lost on the healing path and it's hard to actually know if you're completely healed or just fooling yourself.

but spirituality is something else. let go of your traumas or they won't allow you to abide on your True Identity.

unborn Truth

No tools invented by thought will heal the psychological “me”. The tools are a product of the mechanism that causes emotional/psychological issues. Any time based movement seems to just agitate emotional/psychological reaction. 

You can vape weed just with a normal pipe by warming it with a lighter just before ignition point for some time btw

2 hours ago, Jack River said:

No tools invented by thought will heal the psychological “me”. The tools are a product of the mechanism that causes emotional/psychological issues. Any time based movement seems to just agitate emotional/psychological reaction. 

This is an interesting concept you’ve outlined

Weed makes your mind slooooow.It is making you unaware.You can use it after a good psychedelic trip to experience a little bit of the acid again for example.You can experience even some days after the trip...i would pick the edible thc, having the benefit of the longer action!

@PsiloPutty ahahaha! Thank you for your reply! I will have to try it while mediating sometime

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

13 hours ago, luckieluuke said:

You really should get new friends if you wanna get somewhere in life <3

Thanks for your input, I have thought about this a lot lately.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

5 hours ago, Nic said:

It is a huge creativity booster, it can be a sexual booster especially to women, it can be a sedative, a tranquilizer and a painkiller. It is very addictive if you use strong strings at a young age for a long time, it can hook you for life... Once hooked, it can make you antisocial, you probably lose concentration, attention and your short term memory, and have a general loss of motivation... so if used daily, I would say it's not recommended for spiritual growth for most, use it wisely...

Never mix it tobacco and only vape it... never smoke the herb... that enhances the addictiveness like crazy and transforms the healing potential of the herb into carcinogens, by smoking it you loses 90% of the herb beneficial healing potential, (antibacterial, anti this, anti that...) ! By yourself a vaporizer!

Thanks for your reply. I helped my best friend who has stage three cancer get a DaVinci, when we used it the high felt way better then smoking it. Smoking it always messes with my lungs and gives me all this crap in my nose.

@Crystalous I have never thought that to be true, I feel like weed makes me extremely aware of my body and whats is happening around me. This is of course after I had a couple mushroom trips.

@Jack River Im not sure I am getting what your saying? But I think your saying that any spiritual/self development "tool" such as marijuana or psychedelics are just products that stem from the same issues that cause me to want to use them as "tools" in the first place?

On 10/11/2018 at 3:20 AM, Leo Gura said:

@VictorB02 Not your thing? How many psychedelics have you tried?

The only problem with weed is that it can be addictive and weak (relative to true psychedelics).

There really is no limit to dosage. Also, many people report that after taking intense psychedelics or having a crazy trip weed was way more intense.

3 hours ago, VictorB02 said:

@Jack River Im not sure I am getting what your saying? But I think your saying that any spiritual/self development "tool" such as marijuana or psychedelics are just products that stem from the same issues that cause me to want to use them as "tools" in the first place?

Doesnt matter what I am saying man. It comes in a flash of insight and that insight sees into the entire structure of self/thought/time. I just meant to give somthing to look into. Maybe I am wrong or maybe not. You will have to explore that yourself. To me it is really obvious now. I use to up to a few months ago smoke the finest ganja. But after this holistic insight all of that came to an end within the second of that insight. 

One thing I can say though..if your going to blaze it, don’t make it a means to an end. Just chill?

Edited by Jack River

A dependence on “things” to end the problem that “things” has invented seems kinda like trying to put out fire with fire. Namean? 

Edited by Jack River

8 hours ago, Consilience said:

@ajasatya While I actually prefer vaping to smoking, Ive never felt that smoking takes away from its healing potential, at least in terms of psychological healing. Nor have I found smoking it to be anymore addictive than vaping..? Im not sure if you’re speaking from your own experience but Im fairly certain it would come down to the individual.

The addictiveness surely comes down to the individual, no question about it.

But by heating it to a certain temperature, you transform thc-a (not psychoactive) into thc-b (psychoactive) the decarboxylation effect, without getting heated at least once, this herb is close to non-psychoactive. They have found around 80 different compounds in the plant by now, thc being the only one that is psychoactive, all have different properties and effects on the human body. By burning them, it is changing drastically the whole composition of the plant. Apparently, consuming it in its most powerful way as essential oil, which is considered as a hard drug in lot of place in the eyes of the law due to its concentration in thc, one could look for cure for a lot of diseases... Look for Rick Simpson's oil if you are interested.

I used to think that this plant had the best physical healing properties ever discovered, but I learned that other plants have same if not more healing properties, like curcuma (turmeric), oregano, rosemary... and if consumed for healing properties, as a general rule, don't overheat plants if you want any cure from them. 

Rosemary has a very low vaping temperature for example and some of the compounds lost by overheating is supposed to (proven by science)  enhance memory... it would be too sad to overheat it, same for cannabis...

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

@TripleNipple I can confirm, after my shroom trips, weed has been insane. I believe its the new neuron pathways that opened up during my trips, that are still open to this day.

@Jack River I get you, "the root of suffering is from desire" - Buddha