d0ornokey

6 pillars of self esteem review

3 posts in this topic

I've been slowly reading the book over the past two months. I love it.

I initially spent the first 3 weeks doing the exercises mechanically and once I realized this I did it non mechanically for 2 weeks. I can honestly say the results are phenomenal. It literally works lol. My self-esteem HAS risen. 

I really recommend doing the sentence stems - they take 10 minutes a day. Particularly the self-acceptance and consciousness ones. 

Specific benefits:

Lots of epiphanies about consciousness! 

I can deal with and manage emotions better 

I have strong emotional problems sometimes that sometimes really hold me back - I have awareness on this now 

I have improved relationships with my parents because of the exercises 

My social confidence has gone up 

Edited by d0ornokey

Great book! This and letting go by David Hawkins were the best for me for overcoming shyness and low self esteem and moving to courageousness! Very grateful to Leo for introducing me to this book.

Edited by Callum Milner

@d0ornokey The Six Pillars of Self Esteem is an amazing book. It completely changed my perspective on many things, and also helped me with some issues I was having with my friends at the time. 

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,