Leo-Tzu

Thank you for everything

8 posts in this topic

I've been in personal development and spirituality for about 10 years now and started to listen to Leo's videos since 2014. I appreciate his work and i view him as an example to follow. Last year i joined the forum and i had the pleasure to exchange opinions with so many of you. This forum has the best quality people as far as i can judge. Lots of you helped and answered me in my threads in the kindest way in various steps of my journey. To me that counts a lot especially in this day and age internet where all the forums are full of trolls and mean kids. Lately i've been posting less and less because i got busy reading and acting more and more. Today i entered in the forum inspired after reading some of Alan Watts and Eckhart Tolle work and wanted to discuss it, that's why forums are for or no? I have very few friends who are into spirituality and philosophy books so i made a thread in the spirituality section of the forum named "is the godhead awakening up?" . I've written it the best i can although english isnt my first language. I put a lot of love and time into it for about 20 minutes but that's nothing compared to the joy and thrill when i wait for your feedback. Now if im not stupid at all im pretty sure i didnt go against the guidelines, and yet the thread got closed by one moderator. Now i didn't had the pleasure to discuss before with this senior gentlemen (according form his profile picture) and i gently asked him why he closed down my thread since it doesnt go against the guidelines in the messenger and he didnt even bother to answer. I dont know what did i do to deserve all this arrogance and arbitrarity except writing something he didnt like? And i've noticed he did it with other threads that were written by people that spent maybe 15-20min like me as i can deduce from the paragraphs. It's not a big deal really to get your thread closed i dont really care, what i care is that i'm not able to see the feedback of guys like me around the world about that certain topic because someone maybe didnt like it? Well like this i dont feel welcomed anymore in here by the staff especially if they decide to close and delete threads in base of their personal likings and not to the guidelines to a thread i put time and thought building up and writing about. . . Im writing this as a hope that these kind of services will improve and i hope nobody else will feel this bad as i feel right now. As i said i find this forum a gem amongst the shitty internet and ill visit from time to time as a guest to look at your threads guys. I wish you all the best in your journey. Lots of love.

Drop by every once in a while.  I’m sure you will.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 hours ago, Leo-Tzu said:

I've been in personal development and spirituality for about 10 years now and started to listen to Leo's videos since 2014. I appreciate his work and i view him as an example to follow. Last year i joined the forum and i had the pleasure to exchange opinions with so many of you. This forum has the best quality people as far as i can judge. Lots of you helped and answered me in my threads in the kindest way in various steps of my journey. To me that counts a lot especially in this day and age internet where all the forums are full of trolls and mean kids. Lately i've been posting less and less because i got busy reading and acting more and more. Today i entered in the forum inspired after reading some of Alan Watts and Eckhart Tolle work and wanted to discuss it, that's why forums are for or no? I have very few friends who are into spirituality and philosophy books so i made a thread in the spirituality section of the forum named "is the godhead awakening up?" . I've written it the best i can although english isnt my first language. I put a lot of love and time into it for about 20 minutes but that's nothing compared to the joy and thrill when i wait for your feedback. Now if im not stupid at all im pretty sure i didnt go against the guidelines, and yet the thread got closed by one moderator. Now i didn't had the pleasure to discuss before with this senior gentlemen (according form his profile picture) and i gently asked him why he closed down my thread since it doesnt go against the guidelines in the messenger and he didnt even bother to answer. I dont know what did i do to deserve all this arrogance and arbitrarity except writing something he didnt like? And i've noticed he did it with other threads that were written by people that spent maybe 15-20min like me as i can deduce from the paragraphs. It's not a big deal really to get your thread closed i dont really care, what i care is that i'm not able to see the feedback of guys like me around the world about that certain topic because someone maybe didnt like it? Well like this i dont feel welcomed anymore in here by the staff especially if they decide to close and delete threads in base of their personal likings and not to the guidelines to a thread i put time and thought building up and writing about. . . Im writing this as a hope that these kind of services will improve and i hope nobody else will feel this bad as i feel right now. As i said i find this forum a gem amongst the shitty internet and ill visit from time to time as a guest to look at your threads guys. I wish you all the best in your journey. Lots of love.

Sorry you feel that way, I'm not sure why your topic was closed.  Maybe if you stick around you'll find out.  Maybe learn to let it go for now, is this the first time its happened?  Maybe the mod was having a bad day, happens to everyone.  :)

I’m a little bit dismayed at the aggressive and dismissive touch that’s been handed out to some people on the Forum.  That’s not a high consciousness way to deal with people.  You gotta be more compassionate in how you deal with people.  Poor guy.  Maybe send someone an email warning them instead of being so tough outwardly.  Remember, spanking people publically really hurts.  A private email can often be much more effective and less destructive.  Take the time to be more sensitive instead of being so rigidly external in how you deal with people.  There are real hearts behind these avatars on here.  Don’t leave dude, it’s not you.  Lead by example.  This is where talk and actuality start to diverge and people start to see the real growth level.  “Be the change you wanna see in the world.”  That’s a great quote.  It’s internal versus external.   When you can be the change you wanna see, that’s when you can really influence people for the better.  What people don’t like are double-standards.  Mental masturbation?  Who’s not guilty of that?   You’d have to shut down this entire site too.  So, don’t be too puritanical unless you actually live it.  So, we’re banning people now because they are spreading misinformation about nonduality?  But are they intending to spread misinformation or do they just have a different opinion than you do?  You’re only that offended by someone else’s ideology if you’re clinging to ideology yourself.  Every finger we point “out there” is really pointing out something at issue with ourselves “in here”.  You you you! means me me me!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Please stay. I like listening to what you have to say. 

I do sense certain levels of irritation and aversion in some moderators, including Leo. Maybe from exhaustion? Although I respect their dedication and love. 

Edited by Artaemis

Sometimes we just need someone to listen. That can make the difference in integration in personal experience. Especially if they come to you open and vulnerable, trusting that in that moment of transparency they can be ensured safety and respect.

I've processed trauma on this site through others having the compassion to take me seriously, despite my limitations in logic and reasoning at times.  Moments that may seem egoic on the surface. 

Edited by Artaemis

Do as you please and feel :)

This was one misfortunate event. Don't think that the entire forum is just one "negative" expression of @cetus56

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.