Leo-Tzu

Is the godhead weaking up?

3 posts in this topic

We as humans are the only sentient beings as far as we collectively know, we parted ways with our true nature long ago when we started to build this society which looks to be perfect because of our gadgets but deepdown is not. We're nearly 8 billions now, 8 billions opening of the universe that are "thinking" they're not the universe. Thinking with our rational minds, and yet we manage to cause a lot of suffering, suffering to the environment, to other species, to ourself. Numerically speaking there's more suffering today in 1 year than 10000 years ago in 100 years. So a large part of the universe is suffering with us . . . Poor people suffer, sick people suffer, rich people suffer, healthy people suffer and the number of people who are chasing enlightenment is becoming greater each year. I think its more than ever. . . I dont know almost nothing about hinduism but i guess this time is called kali yuga and after this the manifested cease to exist and god awakens to sleep again... Ok time to pull out my hand and look at it for another 30 minutes... Bye

22 minutes ago, Leo-Tzu said:

We as humans are the only sentient beings as far as we collectively know, we parted ways with our true nature long ago when we started to build this society which looks to be perfect because of our gadgets but deepdown is not. We're nearly 8 billions now, 8 billions opening of the universe that are "thinking" they're not the universe. Thinking with our rational minds, and yet we manage to cause a lot of suffering, suffering to the environment, to other species, to ourself. Numerically speaking there's more suffering today in 1 year than 10000 years ago in 100 years. So a large part of the universe is suffering with us . . . Poor people suffer, sick people suffer, rich people suffer, healthy people suffer and the number of people who are chasing enlightenment is becoming greater each year. I think its more than ever. . . I dont know almost nothing about hinduism but i guess this time is called kali yuga and after this the manifested cease to exist and god awakens to sleep again... Ok time to pull out my hand and look at it for another 30 minutes... Bye

The animal kingdom was suffering long before humans arrived.  The birth and death of life has been going on far longer then the animal kingdom.  Isn't it possible that the universe has created all this, not the people?  Universe through the people who see their "selfs" as choosers of creating what you call created by humanity?  Not saying there isn't some free will out there but just how much?  If you feel/see a vision of something that you feel will improve something or can be beneficial in a moment of action towards your fellow man, by all means manifest it, but let in the possibility that its coming from a bigger vision and will than your own.

@Leo-Tzu Spend more time looking at your hand and less time inventing thought stories.