MM1988

Why do left brained men exist?

74 posts in this topic

If women like extroverted, assertive, charming, social and smooth guys who will just take her along on a ride, why do left brained, highly logical and introvert guys still exist?

Is the only matingstrategy for these men to use their unique skills (engineering) in society to acquire enough resources to become attractive in that way? Why are these genes still around?

When humans lived in nature as wild animals resources (food, shelter) were hard to gain. If men were wired like women, all humans would be extinct.

Social guys are attractive not because of "feminine qualities" but because they can be leaders in a primitive tribe. Thus leading the group to survival.

Both social and logical men exist because they have different skills to keep the tribe alive. Leadership and technology (axes, spears, shields, traps etc) are different skills.

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@MM1988 why do you think highly logical and introverted guys cant get a girl?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Leo can probably get almost any girl he wants, and he's ultra analytical, logical and introverted.

Don't think he's an exception, anyone doing enough pd and consciousness work can do that.

It really doesn't mean anything if you do personal development and work on your weaknesses for a while,

Because the points on what women are attracted has nothing to do with those things.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

The earth is round. Diamonds are hard. 

And introvert guys can't get a girl. 

Common sense and knowledge.

If I could slap you really hard, I swear I would do it very gladly.

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Roger that.

-------------

I think the genes still exists because God likes to make people (in this case introvert guys) suffer.

I'm introvert as fuck.

And I have zero problem with women, and I'm definitely not unhappy.

Stop bullshitting yourself for fuck sake.

God is love

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Roger that.

-------------

I think the genes still exists because God likes to make people (in this case introvert guys) suffer.

I'm introvert as fuck.

And I have zero problem with women, and I'm definitely not unhappy.

Stop bullshitting yourself for fuck sake.

God is love

And God in them

11 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

No you are not introvert then.

You already showed us that you don't know what true introversion is when you said Leo is an introvert.

No.

YOU have no idea what introversion means.

YOU even use it as a protection mechanism to not look within.

That's quite ironic isn't, using a concept you don't even know to justify your lazyness and sorrow ?

God is love

And God in them

You can be introverted, socially capable, charming and confident at the same time. I know people like this.

Furthermore I know this italian guy who's incredibly shy yet still very successful, definitely a fuckboyxD and not the "nice" type. 

Do you have the following traits?

• Confidence.
  • Unpredictability.
  •  At least average social skills.
  • Lacking in desperation.

With those traits you'll get basically any girl you like.  Unpredictability is often overlooked, it's the trait that prevents you from being boring and not like every other guy who she talks to.

5 minutes ago, Spiral said:

With those traits you'll get basically any girl you like.  Unpredictability is often overlooked, it's the trait that prevents you from being boring and not like every other guy who she talks to.

And it's super easy to do, just let yourself say and do what you feel like in the moment without thinking if the girl will like it or not.

God is love

And God in them

Intelligent nerdy guys can earn lots of money and buy their way into a girl's heart.

It's a classic mating strategy.

Look at Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, etc. They seem to have no problem finding a wife.

If you're so smart, use your smarts to get the girl.

BTW, there are many girls out there who LOVE intelligent, nerdy guys. Just don't be a creeper!

The thing girls hate most is creepers, not nerds. Nerds are the hip thing nowadays. Creepers will always be uncool.

Girls who love intelligent guys are my fave type of girl! For selfish reasons ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Straight answer?

The mother of the boy usually created a peaceful child to not get beaten again or insulted by a man. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

16 hours ago, MM1988 said:

If women like extroverted, assertive, charming, social and smooth guys who will just take her along on a ride, why do left brained, highly logical and introvert guys still exist?

Is the only matingstrategy for these men to use their unique skills (engineering) in society to acquire enough resources to become attractive in that way? Why are these genes still around?

I'm more attracted to the latter than the former... as long as they are also warmhearted. A man who is logical and introverted and cold is very unattractive. But a man who is reserved and intellectual can be very sexy if he also has a playful and easygoing side. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

So this means the only valid mating strategy for shy,introvert guys is to become basically rich or at least upper middle class so you can then become a provider. I mean I get it, STEM guys need to exist to bring society forward, but why do they have to climb to the top in society just to become attractive to a women when a highly intuitive right-brained blue collar guy can easily make her wet in one conversation and trigger attraction that is based on primal instincts not just providing ressources. Just because he was born with a certain kind of brain. Becoming rich is a lot of luck. Life is a fucking joke.  

Edited by MM1988

24 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

So this means the only valid mating strategy for shy,introvert guys is to become basically rich or at least upper middle class so you can then become a provider. I mean I get it, STEM guys need to exist to bring society forward, but why do they have to climb to the top in society just to become attractive to a women when a highly intuitive right-brained blue collar guy can easily make her wet in one conversation and trigger attraction that is based on primal instincts not just providing ressources. Just because he was born with a certain kind of brain. Becoming rich is a lot of luck. Life is a fucking joke.  

Introversion is not what you think it is, and it has nothing to do with shyness either.

Introversion only means you need time alone after socializing, that you think more before talking, and that you tend to analyse more easily things.

See, nothing to do with any qualities necessary to become attractive to girls.

So stop using this as an excuse, and build yourself up.

God is love

And God in them

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Intelligent nerdy guys can earn lots of money and buy their way into a girl's heart.

It's a classic mating strategy.

Look at Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, etc. They seem to have no problem finding a wife.

Really? You would be ok with someone to be with you because of shallow reasons?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf you can be attracted to guy with money for different reasons.

"Oh, this guy has a lot of money, I want him to buy me things for sex."

"This guy earns a lot of money, he's the real deal, he knows how to navigate through life."

@Girzo thats true but usually those who are good in navigating threw life suck at navigating towards womens heart...

It's you.

Now fight.

@MM1988

You focus way too much on how it doesn't work with you. Almost every other post of you concerns this topic.

One rather obvious point that's often overlooked is just lack of opportunities.

And all the rest is something you can work on. Let it be money, personality, social proof, authenticity and last but not least tons of experience with the opposite sex. 

Put your energy in crushing your negativity concerning this topic and just be determined. Face your fears. 

Edited by Timotheus

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

@Timotheus its not lack of opportunities he has them but dont show girl that hes confident strong centered masculine man that is a challenge...

It's you.

Now fight.