Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bejapuskas

What is actuality?

6 posts in this topic

I watched Leos last video. It feels like he is talking about mindfulness meditation to me, but it feels weird that he is stressing his hand so much. Does it actually matter what we look at during the exercise? It doesnt make sense...

35 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

I watched Leos last video. It feels like he is talking about mindfulness meditation to me, but it feels weird that he is stressing his hand so much. Does it actually matter what we look at during the exercise? It doesnt make sense...

Don't make it an exercise. Live that way. :)

@WelcometoReality  I understand what you mean, I have actually had some spiritual experiences at random moments while not doing the exercise! :) It really cannot be described, I am not surprised that many people dont get it...

19 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@WelcometoReality  I understand what you mean, I have actually had some spiritual experiences at random moments while not doing the exercise! :) It really cannot be described, I am not surprised that many people dont get it...

Awesome! I've had a few myself. The hardest part is to do it when they are gone. O.o

as Leo mention in the video, you have to sharpen the ability to distinguish what is Concept and what is Actual(direct experiences), so by looking at your hand you bring your awareness to the "Now" moment and strip away all the concept, so you experience the reality as it is.