Shin

How do you last ...

56 posts in this topic

... if you don't want to ejaculate ?

When I want to last long it is quite easy, just ejaculate and then continue to fuck.

When you don't want to release your sperm though, I have a huge problem which is that I can only last for half a minute, literally.

So anyone here that is experienced in lasting a long time (at least 15-20 minutes) mwithout releasing anything ?

I don't want a debate about if keeping the semen in is useful or not, thanks you.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Tantra! You can push a pertiular point with your finger if your pc muscle isn’t that strong. It’s quite uncomfortable but it works.

Edited by Spiral

@Shin change the mindset from "I wanna last long" to "I wanna do the best I can for my partner to have a wonderful time". Make the sex about pleasing the girl. 
If you dont and even if you figure out how to last longer, it will just be a mechanical change but the energy between you wont shift. Once the energy shifts, lasting long or short will literally stop being an issue

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

35 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Whip out a picture of your mum ?

Hummmmm

Better do that with my granma I don't particularly like and never see.

If I do that with my mum, I'll have weird moment when I go see her xD 

@Martin123

That's the whole point xD

I'm not even doing it for me at this point, I don't need sex anymore :P

God is love

And God in them

@bejapuskas shins humour is obscure so sometimes I have to draw a diagram and present a pie chart for him to understand ?

11 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@bejapuskas shins humour is obscure so sometimes I have to draw a diagram and present a pie chart for him to understand ?

F... you !

Not my fault if no one has humour on this forum, I have to laugh all alone !!!

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, Shin said:

That's the whole point xD

I'm not even doing it for me at this point, I don't need sex anymore :P

I understand. If you would please allow me, I would like to offer a perspective towards what an egoic energetic dynamic my be taking place within you (and by the way no shame in ego, ego is a child to embrace, not something to dispose of).

Independence is an important thing, just as detachment. At the same time, the ego can see the ideas of independence, and detachment and use them as tools of self-perservation. Every ego will always be afraid of intimacy, that is basically the core wound of all of us, a deep fear of intimacy, which manifests through a variety of patterns.

In you, the ego that is afraid of intimacy started hiding behind spiritual ideas (that is why spiritual ego is a term), ideas like "detachment" and "I dont need sex", or trying to be independent and spiritual, when in fact there is a fear of intimacy. 

The good news is that you can surrender that tendency right away by allowing yourself to be in any which way with the girl it comes to be, not trying to be "superlover" by lasting hours on end, and not neglecting the sexual intimacy either.

It is almost as if the ego uses spirituality as a way of "self-denial", because it has never had its needs met in the past, it tries to pretend that it is beyond its needs. 
But you certainly have needs, wants and desires that are absolutely valid and majestically important. Let yourself know what it is that YOU want, and invite deeper intimacy between you and your partner.

May all the intimate moments that are already bound to come to you, make their presence known to you now. <3 

Edited by Martin123

10 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

I understand. If you would please allow me, I would like to offer a perspective towards what an egoic energetic dynamic my be taking place within you (and by the way no shame in ego, ego is a child to embrace, not something to dispose of).

Independence is an important thing, just as detachment. At the same time, the ego can see the ideas of independence, and detachment and use them as tools of self-perservation. Every ego will always be afraid of intimacy, that is basically the core wound of all of us, a deep fear of intimacy, which manifests through a variety of patterns.

In you, the ego that is afraid of intimacy started hiding behind spiritual ideas (that is why spiritual ego is a term), ideas like "detachment" and "I dont need sex", or trying to be independent and spiritual, when in fact there is a fear of intimacy. 

The good news is that you can surrender that tendency right away by allowing yourself to be in any which way with the girl it comes to be, not trying to be "superlover" by lasting hours on end, and not neglecting the sexual intimacy either.

It is almost as if the ego uses spirituality as a way of "self-denial", because it has never had its needs met in the past, it tries to pretend that it is beyond its needs. 
But you certainly have needs, wants and desires that are absolutely valid and majestically important. Let yourself know what it is that YOU want, and invite deeper intimacy between you and your partner.

May all the intimate moments that are already bound to come to you, make their presence clear to you now. <3 

I do have a desire, but it's not sex.

The desire is everything but a fear of intimacy ???

Thank you, I will still be warry if I'm not lying to myself on that though, you never know ?

@Charlotte

I don't think you are in the right spot to say that hummm ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

25 minutes ago, Shin said:

I don't think you are in the right spot to say that

Agreed

@Charlotte @Shin  I would love to have a live call with you guys. You are so funny haha. Actually no, you are just a concept, probably gonna continue watching my hand on a couch.

40 minutes ago, Shin said:

The desire is everything but a fear of intimacy

So what is the desire? If you dont mind me continuing our dialogue.

12 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

So what is the desire? If you dont mind me continuing our dialogue.

12 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

1755855-Rumi-Quote-The-desire-to-know-your-own-soul-will-end-all-other.jpg

God is love

And God in them

You should be able to feel when you are going to come in advance.

Then slow down and focus on your breath.

Repeat it as long as you want.

5 minutes ago, F A B said:

You should be able to feel when you are going to come in advance.

Then slow down and focus on your breath.

Repeat it as long as you want.

So every 30 seconds I stop for a minute ?

?

God is love

And God in them

@Shin

I know there’s tantra techniques that allow you to move the energy and like transcend into the 5th dimension of enlightenment. But I haven’t figured that one out yet.

Your issue could be as simple as that you’re just not having enough sex. If you were getting laid everyday, my guess is you would not have this problem.