MsNobody

Ibogaine for Parkinsons

9 posts in this topic

Good morning,

My coworker has Parkinson's disease and she has been trying all the conventional medicines but is not having any results, as we know the doctors nowadays are only interested in selling the drugs not in the healing part itself, so I told her about Ibogaine (the African root) and she is super interested, I found a clinic in US but it seems they charge 25k for the treatment, another option would be for her to to to Canada or Mexico, but I don't think she can afford it.

So I would like to know if you guys have any trustful resources, and I'm also thinking if someone here had taken (even if not for Parkinson) or knows someone who had taken, I don't know much about it, I have a friend who microdoses it but he is healthy, I wonder if for Parkinson a full dose is needed or microdosing helps too.

PS: I'm aware that is a super potent psychedelic and is known to "reset" the human body.

Thank you very much! :x

Edited by MsNobody

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

Ibogaine is not legal in the US. So that can't be a legit clinic.

I doubt it would cure Parkinsons.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura If I saw correctly, people might suggest it ease the symptoms rather than cure it.

There's not a lot of reports about the treatment though. Here's the only semi-legit case study I found: http://libertyroot.net/ibogaine-and-parkinsons-disease/

The rest is just people here and there saying it helps.

Have you personally tried ibogaine Leo?

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

So I would like to know if you guys have any trustful resources, and I'm also thinking if someone here had taken (even if not for Parkinson) or knows someone who had taken, I don't know much about it, I have a friend who microdoses it but he is healthy, I wonder if for Parkinson a full dose is needed or microdosing helps too.

This isn't something you treat on your own, both for safety and efficacy reasons. I think if she wants to go that route, it's probably Mexico or elsewhere like that.

e.g. https://genesisibogainecenter.com/ckbr-12-for-parkinsons/

(I provide the link without endorsement.  There's just little solid information as it's an experimental application of ibogaine right now.)

Edited by Haumea2018

@MsNobody

I have access to a database of natural medicines and can find no legitimate information about treatment of Parkinson's Disease with this. 

The only natural products with any efficacy are coffee, green tea, black tea (all presumably due to caffeine content) and natural (non synthetic) Vitamin E. 

Prescription PD treatments all work the same way and have to be increased as the disease progresses, as there is no treatment to slow down or cure PD, only symptomatic treatment. 

In fact, the disease is diagnosed by giving the patient medication to see if it stops tremors. So if your coworker was diagnosed in this manner, the medication had to work at some point. It is possible the disease has progressed, and the maximum dose of possible medications has been tried, in which case that is very unfortunate. 

Music Therapy is also listed in my database as a possibly effective treatment, though I do not know what that entails. 

@Nondescript Is marijuana or cannbidiol also listed as symptoms reducers?

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.