Shakazulu

Kanye West/God

11 posts in this topic

what stage of thought is this on spiral dynamics lol 

Coral :ph34r:

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

Kanye West is just trying to break down walls. He may be more egoic than normal which will naturally come with the fame and numbers of followers he has, but it does not mean he has not experienced divinity and does not know that the purpose is to Love totally.

Edit:

I'd say he's mostly green with some yellow and orange.

Edited by SgtPepper

@Shakazulu This is definitely a trap I fall into many times, talking about stuff I have no clue about. 

What are your thoughts on what is said in the video?

High pitch voice man, low vibration. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I don't know much about Kanye's larger persona, yet this video is centered in green (with a little bit of orange and yellow). Introspection for personal growth is green. He emphasized *we* and *collective* which is Green. The idea that God exists within us is Green. Notice how an audience member said "But, that would be the ego". That perspective is Blue looking up at Orange. Further, Kanye brings up the relativity of words such as "help". Cultural relativism is green, yet he seems to be glimpsing at higher-level Yellow relativism. Yet, I don't think he is proficient in this area yet. 

Also notice how Kanye mentions *collective* God and a woman mentions *duality*. They are getting close to glimpsing Turquoise, yet still using Green framework. Speakers like Adyashanti or Rupert Spira at Turquoise have much deeper understandings.

It would be cool if Kanye had some Yellow and Turquoise teachers. I hope he continues to evolve. He can reach communities speakers like Adyashanti cannot.

@Serotoninluv what are you talking about? This man is obviously straight turquoise ?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo