Skenderberg

Numerology Report Extremely Accurate About Self

10 posts in this topic

This is insane... Purchased the paid report from Numerologist - Here's an excerpt: num.PNG.2c9a89ad32abf533108ad1b128007d51

First. I'm currently studying academic writing and soon to start a journalist school. I can sing. I also have a blog. I also have been acting when I was younger in acting schools and in a movie. 

Here's another excerpt. 

sd.PNG.bd17d627693dc095d14e34c1f0b544f9.

I have been producing music for 2 years now and up to this day I've made 155 songs... How can this be so accurate? Do you think they have access to my email? 

Hahaha.. No. Most people can find themselves in this description, people have a natural inclination to form a fitting narrative about themselves if they read a positive description which might make them feel special. It's a marketing trick designed to make the subject feel as if the message is specifically for him. I'm sure there is some psychological term for it.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

You actually purchased this nonsense?

First off notice how it tells you

"you may be" this or that

"You could be" this or that 

Your probably" this or that.

Secondaly, I actually read that and see a lot of it in myself...so can probably every one else.  For example "You may enjoy expressing yourself in music or other artistic endeavours".

Oh wow...I like music a lot..could this mean...

And notice the "may" in that sentence and also the words "other artistic endeavours".  That's very very broad and can relate to absolutely anyone.

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

@vizual @Evilwave Heddy 

The freaky part is at the intimate section of the report, sounds like they have listened to my phone calls I had with my manager... Maybe it seems so accurate to me because I'm multi-talented and pursue writing, music, and teaching. Plus I sing a lot. :/ Gets insane when I read that I am excellent in leadership, my teacher in elementary school told that to my parents and didn't believe them until I got selected to lead a group of people to a local business involving SEO. In the report, they also wrote about my childhood fear and obstacles. Like being introverted and having few. But good friends, but that excels in adulthood to a larger social circle wich is true.  That's why I got freaked out; they had my peculiar childhood on a piece of paper. The company must have access to my cookies and sees my email inbox about acting etc.  

sds.PNG.bc0138129464cfa852ee576c6566ab12 

Then about my music activities...

asd.PNG.764bf0c58b73ed96647705280ab3dbe7

It's the Forer Effect, I felt this way about Mbti

I don't like to talk too much smack about stuff like this since a lot of it does have ancient roots in cultures that I don't want to disrespect, but really, everything in this kind of area: star signs, palm reading, horoscopes, numerology, tarot etc. The world is populated with over 7 billion completely unique individuals. To say something like lines on their hands or numbers or the stars can generalize and put every unique human into a convenient little category is a little fishy ...

6 hours ago, Lyn said:

I don't like to talk too much smack about stuff like this since a lot of it does have ancient roots in cultures that I don't want to disrespect, but really, everything in this kind of area: star signs, palm reading, horoscopes, numerology, tarot etc. The world is populated with over 7 billion completely unique individuals. To say something like lines on their hands or numbers or the stars can generalize and put every unique human into a convenient little category is a little fishy ...

True! But if there is no free will, planets could affect our behavior like the moon affects the tidal. It's caused by the gravity and if you are enlightened or have had moments of enlightened you feel that you are everything plus if you are everything then maybe planet alignment affects human beings as well. Open minded is the key to success <3

@Skenderberg Yes I have had moments where I realize I am nothing, there is nothing, and simultaneously that means I am everything. This is all having to do with consciousness, it has nothing to do with physical things like the stars. This is just for me but I have realized that there is nothing outside of my perception, and then when I think about what I am, ultimately I am just consciousness. Ultimately, everything is consciousness, which on a higher level translates to everything is nothingness.
This does not mean that I literally am the stars and palm reading and whatnot and now we can predict my future from them (first of all we need to grasp the concept that there is no future). I believe that that's still thinking inside of the box in my opinion.

@Skenderberg Choose to be a creator, and not to be influenced by the planets or other objects. Be the one influencing, not the one being influenced