Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andre Quinonez

Why is caffeine bad?

10 posts in this topic

Leo has mentioned in some videos that he doesn't consume caffeine and that he recommends others not to do so. What is so bad about caffeine? Other than it being addictive what is wrong about caffeine?

Its not bad or good, read my thread about it i made a few months ago if you like :)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Its not bad or good,

Precisely. No drug is either side.

Caffeine is a stimulant. There are dozens of studies on documenting the effects of caffeine on humans.

It won't kill you but the idea is to not engage in it so you won't find yourself depending on it to be alert.

The abuse of any substance can lead to negative results; even drinking too much water can be deadly (apparently). All substances has its function, its purpose, its positive influence, until it becomes negative. Some just reach that point quicker than others. So basically - moderation.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - Some famous person.

I use black coffee for Grounding.  

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Andre Quinonez caffeine isn’t bad. There’s no need to guilt yourself if you are addicted to it. But if you want to be healthier, you might be better off without it, because too much of anything isn’t good for health. But if you are addicted, better just enjoy that too. The world doesn’t exist after all. ?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

All stimulants will do just that, stimulate you. That may help your mental abilities but it will do nothing for your awareness, it actually clouds awareness because it stimulants and creates a more mentally dominant energy.

Awareness is key to infinite intelligence, to enlightenment, to finding your true source self and expressing that divine energy.

B R E A T H E

@pluto Nothing can cloud awareness, it can make you more jittery and scatterbrained though.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Because you believed it to be bad. It's not the other wise. In fact wish people understand this is that much simple.

What do you mean? Mind, emotions, physicality in general cloud awareness. @Rilles

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E