Preetom

A Movie Clip from God

3 posts in this topic

During self inquiry few days ago, I witnessed a spontaneous vision. It felt like a trip I was lured in and then got out when it was finished.

Phase 1: A little boy is in a huge circus hall. He is completely alone. In the stage, magnificent circus is being played on it's own. There is no controller behind any of this. Just magical stuff exercising mindblowing magic all over the place. 

That little boy is God. He is so alone that he created this circus so he could watch it.

Phase 2: A sudden shift happens. Actually that little boy is not in the audience, separate from the circus as a mere spectator. 

He is inside the circus and the whole play is happening around him. Actually it is HE that is being played. There is absolutely nothing else

Phase 3: It all ended with a feeling that felt like it was my own memory of myself. That little boy was me all along. The end.

Note: None of this was my conscious imagination. It came to me. I guess this is what channelers and new age people call 'downloads'

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Did this vision come with sense of divine or sense of mystery/secret? 

Edited by Monkey-man

Just now, Monkey-man said:

Did this vision come with sense of divine or sense of mystery? 

It was like a flashback. As if I was in it as a memory.

It felt like it communicated the obvious. After the session, I looked around and thought, '' So this is what all this is huh? a magical circus''

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''