moon777light

How can i trust Leo when he always contradicts himself? ~Actuality video

45 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Source_Mystic said:

The simple answer is you do not @moon777light     

If you continue to follow leo more confusion awaits.  He is an enept teacher when it comes to the process of enlightenment. 

https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.106370/page/n5  

Read this book and  you will learn more about reality and conceptional traps than  Leo's half ass explanations.  

Best book on the process of enlightenment I have ever read. Good luck. 

Thanks for the book.  I’ll read it.

@Source_Mystic  " With humility comes the willingness to stop trying to control or change other people or life situations or events ostensibly 'for their own good'. To be a committed spiritual seeker, it is necessary to relinquish the desire to be 'right' or of imaginary value to society. In fact, nobody's ego or belief systems are of any value to society at all. The world is neither good nor bad nor defective, nor is it in need of help or modification because its appearance is only a projection of one's own mind. No such world exists" - david hawkins. Thought this applied to you :)

Edited by Callum Milner

The Actuality Episode tied everything in quite nicely.  I had another awakening after watching...mostly deep listening and then contemplation.  Deep deep serious listening...to the real message.  Put your heart and soul into this and you will GET IT.  I HAVE two things in my life.  1.  My job which is necessary for survival at the moment.  2.  Spiritual practice...I live, breath and eat this stuff up...

You are NOT this little tiny fledgling human....