Shin

What is Actuality ? (Leo new vid)

79 posts in this topic

I know Leo said he wouldn't list the benefits of this practice, but can we speculate as what those benefits are just for kicks/motivation?

33 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

@Nahm

Well Dude... that was beautiful. Thank you.

But what does "inquiry" even mean. Due to the lack of my english skills, i can't fully grasp, what you guys are specifically talking about when you use that term. My translators aren't very helpful.

it is the process of turning consciousness onto itself. google ‘self inquiry.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

56 minutes ago, Hafiz said:

I know Leo said he wouldn't list the benefits of this practice, but can we speculate as what those benefits are just for kicks/motivation?

He already did.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 hours ago, TylerJ said:

When Leo says to think of my parents when they aren’t in the room, and then says to realize that it is a concept and imagination. What is that “concept and imagination” ? Wouldn’t that just be more actuality? Aren’t those thoughts just as much truth as anything else since they aren’t coming from anywhere?

Yes, imagination is of course actual. But there is an important difference as the following analogy illustrates:

A photograph of a cheeseburger is a real thing, but it is not a cheeseburger and you cannot eat it.

The problem is that many people (including you) have convinced themselves that photographs of cheeseburgers are actual cheeseburgers.

And now you are saying, "But Leo!!! Aren't photographs real?"

Yes they are! But that isn't the issue. The issue is, you have confused photographs with cheeseburgers.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura :DHaving no previous direct contact with said burger, how can I be sure it's the true burger? Do you just have to keep trying? Must you go so far as to taste the photos you come across? 

2 hours ago, i am I AM said:

@Leo Gura :DHaving no previous direct contact with said burger, how can I be sure it's the true burger? Do you just have to keep trying? Must you go so far as to taste the photos you come across? 

What is the difference between a burger on a photo and a burger in your hand?

Sorry but this thread is full of me, me, me, me, I, I, I, I god damn it. It's so simple you guys. This video was so simple. Come on, harden up.

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

just continue living your life and suppress all that nonsense”.

You are Joy. You are Happiness. You are Love

Thinking.

This is some fucking beautiful couple of phases out there that nothing can describe

Edited by non_nothing

Hamlet:
What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how
infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and
admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like
a god! the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals—and yet,
to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me—
nor woman neither, though by your smiling you seem to say so.

Rosencrantz:
My lord, there was no such stuff in my thoughts.

@Nahm Thanks a lot, Nahm. This is the most profound explanation as it can ever be! Brilliant. Very unique. From the person who actually had experience, but not just talking. I am reading it over and over again. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Galyna What a sweetheart. ?? Would it be going to far to say...you actually wrote it? ❤️ Doesn’t appear that way, no doubt.

I read you and Leo all the time, I just do not have time to participate in your conversations. That video was the best, so far, imho.  And I loved the way you explained it to people. I had a great insight when I was reading your post and when I was watching his video. 

Thank you a lot. Words can not describe what it means for me to be on this forum and follow people like you two!

22 hours ago, Nahm said:

it is literally all you, so free will is a thought, which is rooted in not knowing there is only you.

@Nahm I saw Galyna mention you saying something and looked back to find it.

Wow. I have to agree and express that this is a great explanation, An insight I never thought of. This specific part struck really hard with me. Just because im not currently "aware" or "conscious" I am doing something doesn't mean I am not doing it. Something not having self awareness from my perspective does not mean its not intelligent.

Fantastic!

Edited by Shadowraix

4 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

@Nahm I saw Galyna mention you saying something and looked back to find it.

Wow. I have to agree and express that this is a great explanation, An insight I never thought of. This specific part struck really hard with me. Just because im not currently "aware" or "conscious" I am doing something doesn't mean I am not doing it. Something not having self awareness from my perspective does not mean its not intelligent.

Fantastic!

yep, kinda like " when you don't know something, you don't know that you dont know it"!

@Galyna @Shadowraix Feelin the love, ??. I gotta watch that video. Been laughing at my finger for a year and feel like I already saw it ?.   I just finished the Love video....I held it together right up until @Leo Gura ‘s analogy of solid, liquid & gas...?❤️ got me so good!  Amazing work as always Leo. What a gift you are, truly. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Leo Gura

Leo, thanks for your hard work and all the knowledge you incorporated into the video. Great work, breathtaking. I love this video, every single bit of it. :)

I have some insight: what you’ve explained there, I comprehended as a conceptual understanding a long time ago. I assume that it is not what Truth appears to be, it is just a concept of the mind. Now, since every part of Reality is just a reflection of the current experience and nothing exists outside of this experience, how can I improve my interactions with other people? I want to have a deep understanding of what reality is, but not what my mind projecting when for instance, I talk to someone.

Then I have this dilemma in my mind: if others are just another reflection of “my” current experience, will I really benefit, if I work hard to understand people’s motives and true desires. I mean if other people do not exist, it is just irrelevant then! Am I really starting to fathom this? My interpretation of others’ motives are so intimate and ultimately NOT true because I can not be them and really see the world from their focal point of view. On the other hand, why would it matter? If they do not exist, there is no such thing as right/wrong interpretation of the Reality, because my current experience IS ALL THERE IS. How can it be wrong? Whatever meaning “I” assign to it, it should already be AS IS. Am I correct?

From the perspective of the matrix game, of course, we can deepen our understanding of others to excel in human interactions, but again, it is so irrelevant. I really struggle here to express it, because it is ineffable, it is so hard to articulate with human words when talking about the intimate experience of Reality like this.  I am sick and tired of my projections of others, I want to see people as they are. But I fail over and over again and sinking in the land of my illusory mind. It created so many issues in my life. But from all my heart, I want to understand people and see them of how they appear, but not how my mind creates them. I would be so grateful if you can reply something to my comment.

Thank you,

Lots of hugs.:)

@Nahm yeah, I love that one too. But the new one is even better ?. Did you post anywhere a note about your own realization?! I would be interested to read it. I am not signed for your updates, only for Leo.