Shin

What is Actuality ? (Leo new vid)

79 posts in this topic

197.gif

I hope the mental masturbators in here understood this episode ?

Otherwise you're so fucked ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

23 minutes ago, Shiva said:

The tragedy is that the people who would need it most, won't get it because they don't even have the prerequisites to understand what is being talked about. Understanding this episode already requires extreme open-mindedness, a good grasp of spirituality and even some experience with things like meditation and contemplation.

They probably will understand something is amiss, otherwise Leo wouldn't do a whole video about this right ?

I hope so ☺

God is love

And God in them

Some questions that pop up after seeing the video:

1. Why do enlightened people teach their knowledge/wisdom to students and write books? Don't they just "believe" that there is somebody to teach this stuff to?

2. Isn't practicing techniques like Kriya Yoga highly conceptual? Some of us assume that there are things like chakras and visualize energy going up and down the spine. Hocus-Pocus? Vipassana Meditation seems more accurat because it wants you to see the reality as it is (scanning the body "objectively" and observe sensations/feelings).

3. Why is Leo talking about getting "deeper" into the truth/consciousness in some videos? Does deepness exist actually when the most real thing is watching my hand as it is?

4. What is quality? Why do we say something has a qualitatively higher/lesser value? Is it just a feeling? Why does a picture of Mona Lisa seem qualitatively higher than a poster from a random artist in my kitchen? Is there something behind it? Some deepness/quality?

What's the difference between a duck?

6 minutes ago, Mirror of Confusion said:

1. Why do enlightened people teach their knowledge/wisdom to students and write books? Don't they just "believe" that there is somebody to teach this stuff to?

2. Isn't practicing techniques like Kriya Yoga highly conceptual? Some of us assume that there are things like chakras and visualize energy going up and down the spine. Hocus-Pocus? Vipassana Meditation seems more accurat because it wants you to see the reality as it is (scanning the body "objectively" and observe sensations/feelings).

3. Why is Leo talking about getting "deeper" into the truth/consciousness in some videos? Does deepness exist actually when the most real thing is watching my hand as it is?

4. What is quality? Why do we say something has a qualitatively higher/lesser value? Is it just a feeling? Why does a picture of Mona Lisa seem qualitatively higher than a poster from a random artist in my kitchen? Is there something behind it? Some deepness/quality?

Your questions seems to be due to not looking at it from the right perspective. We're using language and so often times we use words to try and get a point across that may not make much sense from a nondual perspective.

8 minutes ago, Mirror of Confusion said:

Look at your hand longer and you will understand ?

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Your questions seems to be due to not looking at it from the right perspective. We're using language and so often times we use words to try and get a point across that may not make much sense from a nondual perspective.

What is right and what is wrong? It is the perspective I actually have so how can it be wrong? Also you are argumenting with sense. So you believe that things should make sense?

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Look at your hand longer and you will understand ?

Could be a believe my friend ;-)

1 minute ago, Mirror of Confusion said:

What is right and what is wrong? It is the perspective I actually have so how can it be wrong? Also you are argumenting with sense. So you believe that things should make sense?

Could be a believe my friend ;-)

You believing that it is a belief is a belief too.

At least if you do something concrete you could maybe get concrete results ?

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Mirror of Confusion said:

This is exactly my point.

I'm trying to get some idea across to you and the perspective you are seeing it in is making it increasingly difficult to do so. If you can't match the perspective of the person talking then you will likely end up in a downspiral of confusion.

Its like looking at the nondual paradigm from the materialist paradigm. Looking at a 1 sided window from the blind side.

There is no right or wrong. No should or should not from the nondual perspective. But when I say you aren't looking at it from the right perspective I am trying to convey that to understand what they are trying to get across you may need a perspective shift.

I try! Nonetheless the talk is funny. We could go on in this circle for hours - like usual in this forum. But let's just stare at our hands :-D.

One more question: Why are we writing in this forum?

14 minutes ago, Mirror of Confusion said:

I try! Nonetheless the talk is funny. We could go on in this circle for hours - like usual in this forum. But let's just stare at our hands :-D.

One more question: Why are we writing in this forum?

Because we need to make you understand that you need to look at your hands. xD

Also, every other sub-section has practical utility.

God is love

And God in them

Lol even perceiving the world in 3D is a concept. I mean actually I do not know if my hand has a backside until i turn it around.

Actually there is just one dimension to be perceived - like a movie on a screen.

47 minutes ago, Mirror of Confusion said:

1. Why do enlightened people enlightened people don’t exist, this is your assumption. Stop and ask yourself what is an enlightened person. 

teach their knowledge/wisdom to students and write books? Don't they just "believe" that there is somebody to teach this stuff to? There was your belief there is another being / person, and then your concept they are enlightened and you’re not, and then your thought about what they think though you experienced not a single facet of any of any of that. You are unknowingly applying conceptual meaning. 

2. Isn't practicing techniques like Kriya Yoga highly conceptual? Have you done the work or is it still conceptual for YOU? Some of us assume that there are things like chakras and visualize energy going up and down the spine. Hocus-Pocus? Vipassana Meditation seems more accurat because it wants you to see the reality as it is (scanning the body "objectively" and observe sensations/feelings). You are assuming there are other people, and that they are “thinking”. It is you which is thinking this, and projecting it, without realizing what you’re doing, so you miss the point entirely (having deflected the point onto “someone else” which is YOUR concept)

3. Why is Leo talking about getting "deeper" into the truth/consciousness in some videos? Does deepness exist actually when the most real thing is watching my hand as it is? If you actually realized what you’re asking, you woulnd’t be asking. Drop your concept that “other people” exist, and then see if you still have that question. 

4. What is quality? Why do we say something has a qualitatively higher/lesser value? Is it just a feeling? Why does a picture of Mona Lisa seem qualitatively higher than a poster from a random artist in my kitchen? Is there something behind it? Some deepness/quality? Have you even seen the Mona Lisa? How much of what you said here is conceptual, thought, projection?

You are not a person, there are not other people. Try to consider that you assumed this from day 1, but it was never true. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Wow thank you Nahm aka myself aka nobody. That was kind of an eye opener. I try to let that sink in and contemplate it.

??

It is easy, default, to forget you are creating your own reality, -    Having forgot you are creating it, falling asleep, believing “you” are “in something”. You are not an object “in something”. Your sensations / emotions have never done you wrong,  - thought says “ignore those sensations / emotions”, “push on”, “get real”, “suck it up”, - “just continue living your life and suppress all that nonsense”.

You are Joy. You are Happiness. You are Love. 

Thinking.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

41 minutes ago, Mirror of Confusion said:

Lol even perceiving the world in 3D is a concept. I mean actually I do not know if my hand has a backside until i turn it around.

Actually there is just one dimension to be perceived - like a movie on a screen.

You're getting there ?

God is love

And God in them

I watched the video and it partly motivated me to leave the forum as most of the topics here are just concepts over concepts over concepts.

Even ones like this one where @Shin motivates everybody to cut the crap :ph34r:

Edited by Flammable

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

29 minutes ago, Flammable said:

I watched the video and it partly motivated me to leave the forum as most of the topics here are just concepts over concepts over concepts.

Even ones like this one where @Shin motivates everybody to cut the crap :ph34r:

Use it for the other sub forums, they are too useful for quitting the forum entirely.

God is love

And God in them

@Outer  The user Flammable perhaps.

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts