TheBeachBionic

I'm I might never find d a boyfriend or have sex because my attractiveness is?

33 posts in this topic

You should post your picture here and watch how many positive reactions you get, you'd be surprised how much of a difference in reaction and response you get from high conscious areas/groups compared to less aware people that are more caught up in mental world where 90% of the life they life they aren't even aware or in control of so why let those who have no control shape your outcome?

Ask an Enlightened person and he/she will say you are Beautiful because all is beautiful, the more you are you the more beauty you see in others.

B R E A T H E

13 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

You don't know if you will or not. Don't act like you know what the future holds for you.

If you want an actual stable relationship then you need some form of confidence and security in yourself. Insecurity is an easy gate to many problems down the road. You'd likely end up worrying about them cheating on you or leaving you all the time. And controlling and manipulative behavior won't solve that. Security in yourself will.

You want sex and a relationship but you don't seem to be willing to put in the effort in yourself to get out there and get it.

You're probably no

This is not just about looks this is about someone not thinking any guys will want to date me or have sex with me.

10 minutes ago, TheBeachBionic said:

This is not just about looks this is about someone not thinking any guys will want to date me or have sex with me.

You're probably lying to me I could still have confidence, put in the effect and get out their but I probably still won't be able to get sex or have a relationship.

@TheBeachBionic If you want people to help with your problem, you have to be coachable first. If you create a thread and then start arguing, its a waste of time for you and us. Stop being so stubborn, be open.

2 hours ago, TheBeachBionic said:

Their concept of you is not accurate to all of reality!

Stop generalizing!

They have no reliable basis to know something like that. Really looks like you are just reacting to emotion blindly with no control or even thinking behind it.

1 hour ago, TheBeachBionic said:

You're probably lying to me I could still have confidence, put in the effect and get out their but I probably still won't be able to get sex or have a relationship.

Thats just you applying your self pessimism. You are so far caught up in your own pessimism you can't see that you simply are just projecting this perception on yourself. 

If you keep indulging in your pessimism you will never break out of it. The brain is repetition based.

23 hours ago, TheBeachBionic said:

But my attractiveness is ob the level of hideous too so probably won't be able to be in a relationship or get sex.

Please don't lie to me.

Edited by TheBeachBionic
I forgot something

This posts (and also her previous) have reached their threshold. Lots of great advices have been provided yet it is obvious she is not willing to take any steps or any advice and simply keeps asking for more back-patting. 

@Key Elements @Serotoninluv you may want to consider closing this...

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@TheBeachBionic Dating someone is not a bad thing, nor is being single, but dating WILL NOT solve your inner problems. First focus on yourself, then you will be able to love yourself as you are and you will also be more attractive. Thats the only thing you have to know about this.

15 hours ago, Michael569 said:

This posts (and also her previous) have reached their threshold. Lots of great advices have been provided yet it is obvious she is not willing to take any steps or any advice and simply keeps asking for more back-patting. 

@Key Elements @Serotoninluv you may want to consider closing this...

Yes.