Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
inFlow

Seft-deception makes me lazy.

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I've been having this problem lately. When im at work I listen to Leo's mp3 get hyped up thinking and planing that when I go back home im gonna meditade and do all kind of things, but when I get home I become this lazy slob. Can't do anything, my mind just wants to sit in front of the PC and watch stupid youtube videos, play games, just pass time by. Can't even find the energy to go to the gym.

My question would be:

What can I do about it? Should I just force myself to do these things and just to brute plow myself towards it. Will I get an ego-backlash?

Would be realy great if you could share some tips.

Edited by inFlow

Mahadev

The ego-backlash is happening right now. You go in, and you can't be motivated to do anything. It's happening right now

My tip would be to work on addiction. You're addicted to playing games, and watch videos. Watch Leo's video on addiction because that's what happening right now

But the brute force is one way of handling this. Forcing yourself to do is one of the hardest ways to go about but still a way to handle this problem

You're not human, you're the universe

First of all, drop the notion that self deception and lazyness is something that is happening to you. It is something YOU are doing. The only way you'll get out of those patterns is to take responsibility for them. 

1 hour ago, AxelK said:

First of all, drop the notion that self deception and lazyness is something that is happening to you. It is something YOU are doing. The only way you'll get out of those patterns is to take responsibility for them. 

Aaahhh!! Damn I forgot all about taking responsibility.. That changed alot for me in the past. Gonna start tommorrow by taking full responsibility for my addictions. Thanks Alex!

Mahadev