Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Claire Verlyn

i feel like i'm depressed and i dont know how to deal with this feeling

8 posts in this topic

i had bad acne..like really really bad acne....my face was full of small bumps....it's because i didnt wash my face. i know it may seem silly to you...but i was trying to get rid of my acne...and i found some posts that said that caveman regimen works wonders to many people who try to deal with acne. so i tried not to wash my face with any cleanser...and i only use water....at that time i didnt look at the mirror at all...i dont know how bad my skin was...i think it was so bad....really really bad...that my mom even said that my face was full of small bumps..but i still kinda believed in caveman regimen....and now i found that it was silly of me doing caveman regimen....long story short my skin is much better now after using some products of course...it's getting better and better...i can say that my face is almost clear now...but the past still haunts me in the present moment...the past in which i had very bad skin and i dont know whether my friends were disgusted but i think they may have been disgusted by my look...and now my skin is much better...sometimes i dont know if people who used to see my very very very bad acne now still think that im not beautiful enough even though now i can say that my face is almost clear and getting better and better....please help me...how can i deal with this feeling?? thanks in advance

Hey! I do not have a giant essay for you but here's some tips :)

-The human experience is amazing, give yourselves love(sounds cheesy ik) spend time with yourselves - go out in nature alone or whatever and keep look at your self that you hate and you try to get go and smooth it out with love. When you resist looking at the part of you that you don't like, let go, if you can't let go of that, let go over that again and go "meta-let go" - This kind of "meditation" is very good I find for just loving yourself and letting go.

-Listen to sad music and try to cry if you haven't cried for a long time.

Just remeber that just because you had some acne doesn't mean that reality isn't beautiful. Reality is fundamentaly beautiful, reality isn't made of anything else but beauty. Try to connect to that by imagining your best self, your beautiful childhood memories etc.

If this won't help I would advice you to go try a microdose of LSD or a small dose. LSD made me finally let go and become who I wanted to be all the time. 

Hope I helped you even though someone can give you more advice! :)

You are beautiful enough to me <3

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Try seeing maybe you have inflammation response in the body, maybe from the food you eat. Do You eat some much sweet or spicy foods?  Do you eat sugar and  carbs and gluten and diary and peanut and or caffeine or artificial color containing food products on daily basis? Usually acne is due to hormonal imbalances caused by inappropriate and incompatible food intake that cause internal stress. Try water strict fasting for few days for body cleanse and go to dermatologist to determine the type of skin you have and recommended moisturizers or other facial cream. I had clear skin by simplying eat more veggies and doing 3 day water fast every week. Try being mindful of what you put inside your body.

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

Dude, only you care so much about your appearance. Everybody is worried about their own problems. Do you really think your friends waste their time thinking, "Oh... remember when Claire's face was full of small bumps?"  

1*8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA.jpeg

I'd understand if you still had a lot of acne, but you said your skin is clear now. So, seriously, all that rumination of yours is pretty useless.

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Dude, only you care so much about your appearance. Everybody is worried about their own problems. Do you really think your friends waste their time thinking, "Oh... remember when Claire's face was full of small bumps?"  

1*8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA.jpeg

I'd understand if you still had a lot of acne, but you said your skin is clear now. So, seriously, all that rumination of yours is pretty useless.

You are right nobody is interested in her per se, they are interested maybe to make a time killing gossip with others about her maybe. Her physical problems should be dealt with on physical level of maintaining her physical body through exercise and the right type of food and amount necessary for maintenance.

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

14 minutes ago, Your place at Heart said:

You are right nobody is interested in her per se, they are interested maybe to make a time killing gossip with others about her maybe. Her physical problems should be dealt with on physical level of maintaining her physical body through exercise and the right type of food and amount necessary for maintenance.

I understand your point.

In her case, I doubt people even talk about it, after all, she has cleared most of her skin so that's not a very interesting gossip anymore...

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

@Claire Verlyn You need to change your focus dramatically. Get out of your comfort zone but try doing things that you really enjoy doing there religiously. Get lost in them. After getting lost, realise that you weren't aware of yourself while doing what you love. That's because you are not your body, but you are everything that you focus on. If you focus on acne or scars, you become them...