wpw

Thoughts on Julien Blanc's "Transformation mastery"

11 posts in this topic

The programs claims to heal trauma etc.. 

I just think a pick up guy is the wrong person to teach this sort of stuff...  (guy with a massive ego etc)

I'd want in healer someone who is high consciousness, and who really cares 

Thoughts?   

P.S Yeah I've done a lot of sober cold approach in the past - and it's actually great, I've also done healing with other

people before.  I don't know how I feel about RSD teaching this sorta stuff, it's like he got publicly attacked then they are

moving into this area now. 

Yeah but compared to other people who teach this stuff. He just seems like the wrong sorta dude. However I'll keep an open mind, I haven't actually seen any of the material myself. 

I think it should be decent, but imo there are more advanced teachers\material with good spiritual background. Spirituality and self-development go hand in hand as consciousness work is the single best thing to transform your psyche. I'd advice checking Peter Ralston's "spiritual" trilogy (Book of now knowing, Pursuing consciousness and 3rd book).

Especially I recommend "Pursuing consciousness", it's all about personal transformation based on enlightenment theory. Tbh as I read more of his books I see how much this guy influenced Leo and his content. A pretty big chunk of best Leo's content is based on Peter Ralston's teachings. He teaches you how to contemplate properly, how to unwire the Self and all concepts you have, what emotions are, what concepts are, etc., tons of good stuff, highly recommend. Of course a lot of this stuff Leo already talked about in his videos, but these books are a bit better structured and you go straight to the source with them.

And if you're interested in pickup side - check The natural lifestyle on youtube. Here is a bunch of guys who are using meditation and nondual teachings as primary tool for bettering your dating life. And they usually have pretty intense spiritual backgrounds

Edited by Hello from Russia

3 hours ago, wpw said:

The programs claims to heal trauma etc.. 

I just think a pick up guy is the wrong person to teach this sort of stuff...  (guy with a massive ego etc)

I'd want in healer someone who is high consciousness, and who really cares 

Thoughts?   

P.S Yeah I've done a lot of sober cold approach in the past - and it's actually great, I've also done healing with other

people before.  I don't know how I feel about RSD teaching this sorta stuff, it's like he got publicly attacked then they are

moving into this area now. 

I think he's decent, I watch some of his stuff. Why I think it's good is because it becomes more relatable if it's someone who's is younger and talks in the same kind of way you may talk and has the same references etc. It also demystifies some teachings, essentially all teachings are similar but it's really they're conveyed and how you can practically use it. If what he says resonates with you then go for it. I think a lot of the time we worry about the teacher rather than the message, which I guess you should to an extent, but if what he's saying makes sense to you then take if it doesn't then don't. 

Also in Juliens particular case I think the media scandal thing really humbled him, and it was a big gamble to go into this type of content coming from pick up, as he would've lost a lot of people who just liked him for that. So for me he is so what authentic

The most transformative teachers for me: 

Using TRE - Trauma Realise Exercises 

Bio Emotive Framework - A way to feel and focus in on your body/ process feelings /emotions  

Loving what is by Bryon Katie 

Eating super clean/raw food + my meditation habit.. 

Next up, I'll explore Psychedelics.. 

Despite all this, I decided to go on an RSD hotseat and it was great getting about of the comfort zone etc. I have done quite a bit of sober cold approach and got a bit of "success" 

The social conditioning part is real. 

But ahh get fussy about my mentors esp when it comes to healing...  and I think there are better than him. 

Yeah the countdown clock is lame, even others marketers dislike them. 

Edited by wpw

julien's stuff is great, i took TM , learned a bunch and am grateful for what i learned and grew from it

but, he's still relatively new to this stuff, less than 2 years of experience 

i'm sure there are teachers with 40 years in this specialty 

that being said , it will help you immensely 

Edited by d0ornokey

Anyways. Do you know that healing has a huge vibrational cost that the healer goes through? 

Depends on the patient, but the pain is huge and usually not worth it if is not a familiar or the patient really knows how to write a big check. 

So, being a Holistic Healer I know in detail the inner cost of doing it. 

Congrats to those who are committed to teach and spread the art of Healing. 

Tip: Knowing how to connect with women at a very intimate, spiritual level, can speed one's progress in awakening by a huge amount of time, and I mean huge. Decades of progress can become months if one knows how to connect with the living on this planet, yes, animals help a great deal too along with the plant life, to help one achieve faster a state of harmony. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@wpw where can i find those trauma releasing exercises?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

On 06/10/2018 at 5:26 AM, wpw said:

The most transformative teachers for me: 

Using TRE - Trauma Realise Exercises 

Bio Emotive Framework - A way to feel and focus in on your body/ process feelings /emotions 

Do you have any books on Trauma that you recommend ?