Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Baotrader

why people are so ungrateful?

14 posts in this topic

After my small glimpses of enlightenment i've become less and less neurotic and egoic. However, I can hardly tolerate the ungrateful attitude people have towards what they recieved even though they do not pay anything for it. For example: Leo gives us a lot of free videos and there are still so many downright impolite comments towards him. I don't know Leo personally and honestly i think some advice from him is not good but his effort does not deserve nasty comments. I am quite negative. I wish i had never been born but it still does not make sense to me how people could be rude to the some individuals who have no genetic relation to them at all and yet help them? 

About love: Leo makes a video about love but tell me why i should have love for the kind of ungrateful assholes that i have them just to get insulted or backstabbed? 

Dissolve your ego more and then come back to contemplating what love is.

You have almost no chance to grasp it in your current state of mind.

Work some more and then you will get it, sooner or later.

Observe how "ungrateful" and especially "rude" is highly culturally dependent.

You go in Japan and smile a lot in the street, you go straight to detention. xD xD xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Always been like this :)

Those fantasies of a nice society are just fantasies.  

But is worst if someone thinks bad and smiles instead of being plain and direct with the insults. 

So, beware more of those who fake love they are the most dangerous. 

Like the saying: "a barking dog will not bite you".

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

7 hours ago, Baotrader said:

About love: Leo makes a video about love but tell me why i should have love for the kind of ungrateful assholes that i have them just to get insulted or backstabbed? 

Because if you don't, you're doing the exact same thing you're complaining about. You're just like them, only the way you express your negativity and ungratefulness is different.

Wishing you had never been born can be perceived by others as being ungrateful. And that you have a generally negative outlook on things can be perceived as being ungrateful. And being judgmental of others who are ungrateful and fixating upon that judgment, can also be perceived as ungrateful because you are focusing pessimistically toward your experience of the people in your life.

It is often that when we judge others, it is because we are unconscious to those aspects within ourselves. And because we are unconscious, they become part of our shadow and play themselves out without our knowledge. So, others can see our shadows before we can. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

12 minutes ago, Emerald said:

It is often that when we judge others, it is because we are unconscious to those aspects within ourselves. And because we are unconscious, they become part of our shadow and play themselves out without our knowledge. So, others can see our shadows before we can. 

@Emerald Stone cold truth. Love it!

@Baotrader

Look at the emoion and energy behind what you’re saying. You refuse to love them for whatever errors you’ve percieved that they’ve made. The people who hate Leo refuse to love him for the percieved errors that he has made.

It’s all the same, it’s all lack of love. Only yours feels justified because of some reasons you’ve come up with. But those people also have reasons for doing what they’re doing.

Right or wrong, it doesn’t really matter. Do you want to spread love or hate?

And look, no one can make you love anybody. If your heart is closed to that I can’t make you be open. And I wouldn’t even if I could because it doesn’t work like that. Love has to be genuine.

Can you get to a place where you genuinely love them for who they are? Not who you wish they were.

To be honest, I still think there are people who are DOWNRIGHT rotten to the core, downright selfish and absolutely evil and criminal and cannot be changed. Other people have the right to love those kind of people but I don't love them. I can't

Edited by Baotrader