Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hellspeed

Physical IMMORTALITY and how to achieve it

21 posts in this topic

What are your pointers, opinions, and experience in this social taboo mindset that death is a fact and there is no way one can hack this?

I say, why not? Why not have the possibility inside, as Planet Earth has, a virtually eternal of death and rebirth cycles.

Remember that in the bone marrow of every human being we find stem cells and not to mention Kundalini being the key, etc. 

From full body regeneration to the infinite, this is for me Enlightenment in its full splendor. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed But you’re not the body dude. Plus death doesn’t exist. So why do you care.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

You're already living the life of someone who is immortal.

Its just currently not the experience you're currently aware of.

Edited by Shadowraix

@How to be wise You don't know. 

I have discovered something huge in the last year, this is why I post this kind of posts and I'm so radical. 

Something beyond what any enlightened human being has had taught. 

@Shadowraix You don't know. 

I will just keep the insights for myself, hahahahaha...

Nobody in this forum is that open to let go of the "standard bar in the mainstream" on how everything works and be open to the literally immortal body? I'm currently on the path and I can prove it in flesh and bone. But maybe in 5 years, I'll have a heavier impact. Anyways... let's go meditate, this can blow someone's mind and I'll not make myself responsible. ?

Edited by Hellspeed

@Hellspeed

I actually have found some occult teachings that talk about this. Drunvalo Melchizedek also talks about it in The Flower of Life. Basically, this being named Thoth supposedly achieved physical immortality.

I think a much better question is why do you want physical immortality? The ego loves to try to cling to permanence out of fear. But death is it what creates the space for the new to come in.

Remember, your spiritual essence is already immortal. Wouldn't it get boring living in the same body for eternity? Eternity is a long time dude. Is that really what you want?

9 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

@Shadowraix You don't know. 

The only thing separating you from infinity is perception. Can infinity be infinity without immortality present?

Well here is how I go about it

20% spirituality 80% letting scientist find a way

I found the way in a way :) but, some believe it would be boring staying in the same body and evolving with it. 

There is no life after death folks. There is no reincarnation. Is here and now, having a long lifespan is not egoic, is the opposite. 

Do not confuse EGO with the body. EGO is within the body but the body is not the EGO. The body is the awareness we all talk about. No body, no awareness of the self. When you say: "I will identify with X or Y", the identification feeling or being is the whole body at work. Mainstream spirituality is just that, a more open-minded Christian version of thought. The non-duality paradigm on today's explanation on the matter is usually limited. Immortality is a perfect balance within the energetical system centers of the body, is a transcendence from childhood into Buddhahood. Adulthood is a curse at the same time a natural course on the level of planetary vibration. We, humans, are like this planet, we need to transcend the earth influence of the cycle of death and rebirth in order to transcend. Transcend into what you might ask; into infinite physical/non-physical growth. Stop being a follower is the start. Begin to reconnect the attention and focus on the being that you are. There is no enlightenment outside the body, period! 

On 10/5/2018 at 7:09 AM, Hellspeed said:

I will just keep the insights for myself, hahahahaha...

Nobody in this forum is that open to let go of the "standard bar in the mainstream" on how everything works and be open to the literally immortal body? I'm currently on the path and I can prove it in flesh and bone. But maybe in 5 years, I'll have a heavier impact. Anyways... let's go meditate, this can blow someone's mind and I'll not make myself responsible. ?

If it’s celestial kriya yoga or some other practice from occult Taoism  you’re about to get f’d up big time. 

Immortality in exchange for sanity my friend

Stop eating and drinking and transmute light energy for nourishment ;) The only thing is, you'll have to be a hermit. We are still behind socially, collectively ect... It is even scientifically proven the less food and less often we eat and the more time we spend in the fasted-state and we promote significantly more Human Growth Hormone. They have done countless studies on humans and animals where they cut out half the caloric intake, and limited consumption to 1 - 2 meals a day and found telomeres were preserved far more efficiently.

Then we have superfoods, wild berries and herbs ect.. There are known hermits that live very long lives, much longer than what we think is long that live off wild herbs and berries and then you wonder how do they get adequate nutrition? This is where energy, frequency and vibration, sunlight, transmutation ect.. takes place and then again the simpler the life, the less you need.

When you reach a level of spiritual awareness(so to speak) you can learn how you can trasmute light for energy because ultimately you are light, you are that light reflecting upon self. Thinking otherwise is illusion of source/self. There is only you, you can do and live as you wish if you really wanted to.

B R E A T H E