Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

Aside from shinzen young & The Buddha who else has become enlightened through

16 posts in this topic

Strong determination sitting? 

Edited by Tony 845

From what I've gathered on SDS sits the origin is from Japan more or less, so I'm sure there are Japanese masters like the marathon monks of mt. Heya. I just don't know who they are, some people who are enlightened choose not to say to much about it unlike other Gurus/ yogi's 

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

This girl on the forum and this other guy on the forum too. I cant say for certain they are enlightened but from their writings they sound like they pretty much are. 

SDS are potent.

Oh they are potent alright, I was sitting about 2-3 months ago for over 2 hours when suddenly it felt like fire or energy was shootinng out of the top of my head, for 1-2 minutes, it was fucking crazy, so crazy that I don't question enlightenment anymore! Shits real! 

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

@Tony 845 That's kundalini awakening.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura So now what do I do now, is this a taste of enlightenment? (It sure felt like it) What exactly does that mean Leo? ? Also my 3rd eye is going crazy now ? Shit is nuts lol & I also spin like crazy during self inquiry now like crazy. Like it won't stop if I don't open my eyes.

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

@Tony 845 Research kundalini awakening. I have books about it on my book list.

It's all good. As long as you understand what is happening and don't misinterpret it.

What to do is to keep doing your practice and dealing with the aftermath.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thanks leo you're videos saved me by the way, I have a bad case of OCD anxiety/ this stuff has literally saved my life. ? You are changing lives my friend. 

After Kundalini awakening is not something one can point exactly. Go deep into the awakening, in a year or two you will realize that the body is healing, depending on how much you willing to sacrifice of the mind. Is a very painful experience but after thousands of awakenings in many months to follow you will get there. IT is infinite growing. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed  nickely said, what's the biggest difference between kundalini awakenings & full blown enlightenment where is the line drawn aside from the ego dying over time? This really is a deep fucking rabbit whole huh @Leo Gura ?‍♂️? I like it when Leo had the video of the feather & the rock & eventually the feather eats away at the rock or (ego) great videos.

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

10 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Hellspeed  nickely said, what's the biggest difference between kundalini awakenings & full blown enlightenment where is the line drawn aside from the ego dying over time? enlightenment really is a deep fucking rabbit whole huh @Leo Gura ?‍♂️? I like it when Leo had the video of the feather & the rock & eventually the feather eats away at the rock or (ego) great videos.

Full Enlightenment is the harmony you achieve in time, in the body system. 

As for me, I haven't seen any enlightened human beings yet. Those on youtube or popular gurus are just a sensationalist trend. 

The hole goes so deep that after stopping counting the awakenings because cannot be counted anymore in the magnitude of the growth, one realizes that is not like they say out there. 

There is no way one can get enlightened from now to tomorrow, that is the big lie. Who is willing to go contrary to the feelings of the mind? Going backward and realizing bliss can only be achieved in a sadic manner. 

Best of luck!

@Hellspeed please explain echart tolle then? He seemed to have one deep very profound shift? 

enlightenment is living up your true nature day after day. enlightenment is embracing every aspect of Reality while being unable to be fooled again by illusory identities. it's the full understanding of what you are and what Reality is made of. it's being able to contemplate the mystery of existence and enjoy the silent unknowing that arises.

enlightenment is seeing through the bs of egoic desires and self-image issues. it's being able to feel compassion and humility very deep in the heart.

enlightenment is being aware of the marvelous miracle of THIS MOMENT.

unborn Truth

13 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Hellspeed please explain echart tolle then? He seemed to have one deep very profound shift? 

It happened to me in a similar manner. But now after some years from my first awakening and thousands more, I can say there is an immediate shift in being yes. 

But like any practice or experience, one can manage better with time what was happening, how to grow, how to keep the harmony growing without getting trapped and continuing healing and expanding. So Elkhart Tolle is in his own journey. People like to point out that one shift in ones experience and that is enlightenment. I say yes and no. Try it for yourself. We cannot agree what Enlightenment is at the end of the day. 

Does myself have the ability & knowledge to heal or seeing reality as it is, even at the magnitude of controlling those unawakened or psychic abilities? Do one still thinks he/she is enlightened? 

When I first started to play around with people thoughts, making them feel blissful and full of joy, raising the vibration on those around. Yes, I said to myself "I'm enlightened". Same when I first discovered how reality works, getting all the secrets of any human being that has ever lived or still alive or from any source of information or art, understanding any maze and puzzle of the reality. 

Now I can say Enlightenment is something of the magnitude of eternal growth if one let it happen. Or if one chooses can go Mooji style, staying in the same patterns for years and get worshipped. This is a way of those who went a little further into the darkness and lighten up a candle.