Shin

EASIEST Meditation ever !

59 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Mirror of Confusion said:

@How to be wise And how does the process look like - do you find new topics every day or do you process the same topics over and over again? 

If you "process" something but have to return to it, you didn't process shit. No offence. Or maybe you processed layers. But you're far from done

How to be wise is a automated robot sent from Byron Katie for advertising. Its next move is to deny what i said, or ignore, or agree lol in either case my assumption is 100% certain.

Edited by Rinne

@Mirror of Confusion Have you experienced any negative emotions yesterday. If so, go back to that situation and fill out a ‘judge your neighbour’ worksheet based on that moment in space and time. Keep doing that until you find that you are living joyfully 24/7. That’s when the ego is deconstructed, integration has happened and you are done. 

Btw, who said The Work is only for other people. The Work is ofcourse for ANY stressful situation of any kind, be it money, work or health. When you no longer have any such problems in your personal life, then you do it on things like death, poverty, injustice and other ‘culturally based’ problems. Keep going until you become ecstatic 24/7.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@seeking_brilliance Nice to see a fellow lucid dreamer here. Althou it´s been a while since I practiced and had those.
I have a romantic idea based on nothing but maybe desire: The reason why I get lucid in my dream is because my "waking self" programmed, or hinted at what my dreaming self should do: question reality. The reason my dreaming self is looking at his hands and counting the fingers is because of a hunch, a gut feeling. Sometimes it feels like there is yet another "self" that is hinting my waking self into questioning reality so I can wake up. I can only hear a whisper but I think I can feel when Im on the right track :)

@luckieluuke I completely get what you are saying... It's very mysterious though, so hard to form any true opinions.  Have you read any lucid dreaming books like the one by Robert Waggoner? The way he breaks down the different levels of consciousness within the dream is fascinating, even though each level is essentially the dreamer themselves, they are walled off and inaccessible to the dream self, through which you experience the dream. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

On 10/4/2018 at 0:48 PM, How to be wise said:

@Shin There are plenty of people who have been meditating for decades and are still not enlightened, and they have no true peace of mind. That comes from inquiry. I inquire for 2 hours daily, and it’s working!

well then what the hell is the point of meditating for decades?

@pluto8 people think they will get peace of mind from meditation. And then they discover after decades that it doesn’t work.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@pluto8 people think they will get peace of mind from meditation. And then they discover after decades that it doesn’t work.

It does.

It's only one component though.

Shadow work, meditation, remaining conscious during the day, self deception work is the full package

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 hours ago, Shin said:

It does.

It's only one component though.

Shadow work, meditation, remaining conscious during the day, self deception work is the full package

I doubt I can convince you otherwise. But good luck anyways.

7 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Well i have meditated for 20 years and it does what is was teached would happen. mind is calm and peace in mind.  no thoughts arise if not needed.  And the spiritual knowledge arise

Edited by Amanaki

But does your peace of mind work when you go out of your comfort zone, into world, interact with people?

It is easy to sit and be at peace relaxed, way more difficult when you have to interact with world, not saying it can not help , maybe it does for some.

2 minutes ago, purerogue said:

But does your peace of mind work when you go out of your comfort zone, into world, interact with people?

It is easy to sit and be at peace relaxed, way more difficult when you have to interact with world, not saying it can not help , maybe it does for some.

Yes it does. I do not need to sit down to do meditation.  mind is silent. I practice insight meditation 

Then it is more of a problem of defining mediation, i though we are talking here about just sitting mediation, if you implement it in your daily life then sure it can work. 

Just now, purerogue said:

Then it is more of a problem of defining mediation, i though we are talking here about just sitting mediation, if you implement it in your daily life then sure it can work. 

Insight meditation and Sitting meditation is no different :) What i mean is that when you have meditated for longer time, the mind become permanent silent, no thoughts arise so even when not sitting down to do meditation mind is silent.

There are many different meditation practices, just sitting down is not meditation in it self.

In the beginning when someone start meditate the brain go wild and thoughts come all the time, and because the person is silent the thoughts get louder. When you watch the thought and make a mental not how the thought made you feel, then let it go. Dont hold on to thoughts. meditation is observing not actively doing.

@Amanaki when was the last time you felt ANY negative emotion?

1 minute ago, How to be wise said:

@Amanaki when was the last time you felt ANY negative emotion?

Few years ago.

But you must understand that if negative emotion arise it means there is attachments to that situation, when you understand that it is you self that has the attachments to the situation you realise that there is no need to react negatively to any situation happening. Accept that the situation is there and be in the moment.

@Amanaki so, for the past few years you have been living in bliss and ecstasy without a moment of interruption by negative emotions? Really?

On 04/10/2018 at 5:08 PM, Shin said:

Procrastination is a dangerous habit of yours ?

You often say to yourself "damn I had all days to do it, and it's 23 " ?

The spiritual grillfriend often act passive agressive when you skip a day ?

SAY NO MORE !!!!!

HERE IS THE NEXT REVOLUTIONNARY ULTRA MAC 9001 MEDITATION TECHNIQUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.

So you just wake up from a restful night.

You put your legs as if you wanted to do abs, with the arms layed down along your chest and hips.

You have your eyes open in the pitch black dark.

Now you just stay there focusing on your breath, either on your belly or your throat/nose.

VOILA !!!

You have meditated even before the day begin.

EVEN BEFORE YOU GET OUT OF YOUR BED !!!!!

How easy and practical is that !

... Of course it doesn't work if you're still tired when you wake up ... 

I had this thought recently to post about the easiest meditation ever, but my idea was different. Instead of "do nothing" or "focus on breath", this meditation is more like :"do whatever you want, move as much as you want, make yourself as comfy as possible, as long as you are sitting with eyes closed and awake. Even moving rhythmically if you want or doing sitting yoga/stretching to keep you going." 

I like your idea too!  

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

There has been negative episodes in life even the few last years, but i do not see them as negative. one example is when i was attacked on the street, Honestly i feel compassion for the person, He did hit me, but there is no need to hit back, only walk away. 

If someone screaming to me or get angry there is no need to scream or get angry back.

But this tread is not about me so i will respect moderators request of not spaming other persons tread with my post about other then what OP is :)

But i can answer PM