phoenix666

what is healing ?

6 posts in this topic

oh dear, I have yet to fathom the magnitude of suffering which the story of abuse has caused in my life. this wound is so, so deep. it has infiltrated practically every aspect of my life. that lens colors everything. the lens of victimhood, self hate and shame. it permeated every aspect of my being and relationships. self esteem problems, that heavy burden of shame and guilt, the heart wrecking self hatred.. 

all of this is slowly surfacing, I'm becoming aware of all. it feels like healing.

awareness is curative. OMG. it so is. 

that's what we're here for, becoming conscious of the unconscious. increasing our awareness bit by bit. it's touching, moving, heart breaking and beautiful. even all the suffering, feels like purging. 

I think that's the core of healing: awareness. stripping away layer by layer of beliefs, paradigms, roles, identities until there is nothing left but emptiness. from there, love can arise. the divine, unconditional love. 

I am so, so grateful for everything. for everyone here. you're a huge part of my journey. bless you with love <3 

I just wanted to share this <3 

whatever arises, love that

As someone who is finally learning to let go off blame for things that were never his own fault: you make me happy! :D Keep going and don't let the past define you

You're beautiful.

I have tears in my eyes because your post rings so true in me. You'd posted in a thread I made a couple weeks ago, which was related to awareness and healing. Just illuminating our issues with the light of awareness is enough to start the healing, and while I'm sorry that your past was hurtful, I'm beyond happy that you're here on this path, and that we've seen this remarkable avenue of healing. The hurt child in us has been waiting for us to find this. Let's love those kids.   :P

3 hours ago, Telepresent said:

As someone who is finally learning to let go off blame for things that were never his own fault: you make me happy! :D Keep going and don't let the past define you

let that shame go and shine brightly <3 you're right, we are right now, every moment and it's all perfect <3

3 hours ago, PsiloPutty said:

You're beautiful.

I have tears in my eyes because your post rings so true in me. You'd posted in a thread I made a couple weeks ago, which was related to awareness and healing. Just illuminating our issues with the light of awareness is enough to start the healing, and while I'm sorry that your past was hurtful, I'm beyond happy that you're here on this path, and that we've seen this remarkable avenue of healing. The hurt child in us has been waiting for us to find this. Let's love those kids.   :P

thank you so, so much psiloputty <3 you're such a wonderful soul. your posts always deeply touch my heart. they resonate in a very special way. we illuminate each other <3

yes, inner children screaming for love, let's shine by giving them all we have :x 

2 hours ago, moon777light said:

i am going through the exact same thing, its so scary yet wonderful :)

I feel you, appreciate everything you feel..it all deserves to be seen <3

thank you guys so much. I have tears in my eyes again. feels like we're slowly waking up together. so beautiful to share :x

whatever arises, love that