Strikr

Ego doesn't exist at all

30 posts in this topic

the whole concept is an idea, an idea is something abstract born from nothing but an human mind, something abstract is born from your mind the whole sense of what is real and what isn't ( to your mind )

all that is in your mind it's all but only pure imagination, imagination has no ground, so everything, every thought is some kind of bullshit, cause it needs a mind to get it, every words, every teaching is flawed, because no one can grasb it like the teacher.

We are talking to wall, and only reflection is what we get from everything we do.

People who worry about their mind/life place/not happy are all here, that's a sort of common pattern. And the one who think he transcend their ego are always answering everywhere on the forum ( don't you see that you are egoic by believing that you're in some dynamic ) you're as high as any piece of shit of this world, you're not what you think, but you are not what people think aswell. You are never what people think you are, it's all non sense, everyone is fucking ignorant of everyone, "that is the truth", not my truth, the truth is, no one can handle truth, truth is everything, so what is truth but everything and nothing ?

( read more than once )

you become what you believe, you can believe in everything with the right motion the right perspective. Like leo told, some people want to cure themself from nothing, by closing their body/mind in dark room for days, it only proves one thing, the humans mind is tricky.

we all have our langage, our meta understanding, there is nothing that we can really share, we only try to reflect on the mirror of our own "ego/self".

I see all this forum like a hacking of the maze of life ( cause this is the purpose, this is why I m here, I m a hacker and everyone here want to "hack life" )

by improving the bullshit to the core, leo create in me a sense of this, leo hack us to understand this ? maybe maybe not, maybe that's my own reflection/work ( by non sense it creates sense ) you understand non sense by peaking more and emphasing even more non sense.

ego is nothing it's an abstract concept to talk about what we think is a "dark side" in us ( but dark and light doesn't exist, it's all but an emotion )

All this work is just chasing your tail so hard you become aware there is a tail, by chasing it with higher non sense perspective. It's a good game to be here.

ego never existed, pursuing "ego death" is a story of a cat who run after his own tail ( some of my friend joked around in classroom 10 years ago talking about cat chasing tail, I really don't know why my mind hold the thought until know ( it wasn't even for me ) this friend keep repeating the sentence like 4 times, and I find it kind of weird and stupid at this time ) 

it's not a hazard my mind pop today the idea out, it's my answer, I always had it, I never get it this way before psychedelic, now it makes sense.

you can turn for ever, the only way to fucking stop it, is loving you fucking tail, cause it's in your back and you can't live without it.

Everyone who try to kill ego will kill himself, love is really all you can do about the tail.

pushing idea on people is always a form of dogma, even saying that is a part of manipulation from my part, every speech is possible "manipulation/hypnosis"

from myself perspective, every concept can be apply and see through the lens of everything

there is no good habit, bad habit.

Everyone is own element, everything is balanced, even Hitler was a good thing on earth, everything was, I mean, it's only human who believe there is Bad, everyone who judge people bad or ignorant, is exactly this. Bad and ignorant. And worst, he believe back in his mind that he is better, he confort himself, this is what many minds do, conforting their own story. If christian is a story, pursuing ego death is another.

there is no such thing, and proof is, if leo would really chase enlightment, he would never have actualized.org and would have taken all his monney to be a monk, that's not the case at all.

Reality is leo sell a course for 500 buck, I m not judging him evil, but the reality is above what you think, what is real right now, think about it, what is real is that you are all fulled with concept and bullshit that you hold true to confort your mind that you're better or think better. We are ALL ignorant, and everyone who claim to know more is just not aware of being nothing and that all his thought are nothing but a belief. 

We can all talk about map, reality is what map you believe in, we all believe in what we need at the right moment, and we all chase the idea we need at the right moment. Everyone reading my topic right now and not ready to read that, will deny my truth and call it / evil / ego, choose your pattern to deny, no matter if you believe it or not, it's exactly what it is, a text for myself in the end..

I m like this guy in the movie, lost on his island and believing the fruit talk to me I m talking to fruit and ask them how to be juicy

believing the fruit can give me an answer, but I m the only one in my mind who knows where I should run on the island, no one can never ever help me but myself, cause no one can hear my voice as I hear it and get me, no concept no talk can help that. No one can be aware of where I m, who I m, what I m, what is my I, so everything is bullshit talk, we are all ants talking non sense in the end.

There is some sense of answer here, the one my I was looking, but only our mind can grasb the sense, there is not a real sense, we catch the sense we want in things we look for / in

still this forum is a great gold mine for some mind at the right time at the right perspective ( for yourself )

for everyone who really get thesentence : "the map is not the territory"

but what is a map and a territory ? isn't everything a reflection of what we really are or want to see ?

edit * > I just corrected two words 

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

I'm gonna show this to a newbie friend.

Best open-minded test ever created ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

There is a lot of Truth in this, but why express it? Is there something deeper that you're frustrated with? 

You're not human, you're the universe

please share me his motion if you do it haha <3

*people think I fall into a psychedelic marmite when I was a kid just like Obelix ! sooo I m already on it, I don't need more potion !*

( damn you'll probably not get that no one here it's my mind who makes a reference to a french comic, why ? I don't know but I want to keep it. ), ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asterix#Synopsis_and_characters )

Edited by Strikr

9 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

There is a lot of Truth in this, but why express it? Is there something deeper that you're frustrated with? 

maybe, I m frustrated with a lot of things you know, I just learn to live with it, and accept my faith at the best of my capabilities.

Edited by Strikr

Of course,

I'm not judging or anything like that. I'm just worried about you. But seems to me you're already strong as an Ox :) 

That's beautiful what you say. I sometimes feel that Acceptance is the only way. 

I hope people will read this and relate to it. I know I do, sometimes red herrings appear and I bullshit myself a lot. Forums help me to stop doing that with people responding to some of my posts and saying "Keep it simple" and such, just like you did now.

Edited by B_Naz

You're not human, you're the universe

1 hour ago, B_Naz said:

Of course,

I'm not judging or anything like that. I'm just worried about you. But seems to me you're already strong as an Ox :) 

That's beautiful what you say. I sometimes feel that Acceptance is the only way. 

I hope people will read this and relate to it. I know I do, sometimes red herrings appear and I bullshit myself a lot. Forums help me to stop doing that with people responding to some of my posts.

answering your question : maybe I m happy if some people can relate to what I m writting or even help me building a better understanding - create a better understanding for everyone of themself. ( I m not sayin I have it, that's exactly why I share those thoughts ) maybe it's useless ? maybe not. probably don't think about the goal sometimes

hope it helps you find your own path and build your life to your own truth, we all try our best I m sure of it, we all are just clumsy sometimes to explain  or do things.

edit *

Edited by Strikr

@Strikr  Well put into words - I have that feeling inside of me constantly or quite frequently. 

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

These kind of topics always get complicated because you'll find yourself switching from the nondual perspective to human perspective and so on in a single sentence. It makes unraveling what someone is saying all the more complex.

Yes, the ego is just a tool or concept to draw an artificial circle around specific behaviors. Very primitive ones. The way you perceive things.

"Killing the ego" is merely just the reprogramming of your brain. I can see how someone may see/actually view this as rejecting a part of yourself and demonize the ego. 

@Strikr nonetheless, thanks for the post :) we all need to reset sometimes, until, well, you know... ;)

While i am at peace with this i am little sad to admit this chaotic post resonates with me to an extent so i did some contemplation

in essence we give life meaning so we can make it as simple or complicated as we'd like it to be. For most of us, when we were children, life could not have been anymore simple. 

i am recognizing we have this need to know attitude about life believing that if we can just get enough answers or do enough practice life will change and become this open book of 'freedom' 

Why must we try to define 'what is' ? Is there anything wrong with not knowing? 

Keeping an open mind and learning new perspectives to reflect upon is quite valuable but procrastination or denial of life will just create suffering. 

So i think the most value we can get in life is what we can learn from ourselves. How are we self-critical/judgmental/stubborn/over-analyzing/uncertain? What can we improve on? 

Spreading love and showing compassion is in our innate being so might as well start with this and see where it takes us 

Wake up :)

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

What if Ego is Thought and Experience?  

People miss the Experience leg of Ego and only catch the Thought leg of Ego.  Now contemplate this: Does Experience exist?  In what sense does Experience exist?  Is what sense does Experience not exist?  And this is not just a thought problem, it's a seeing problem.  In other words, whether or not Experience exists can be seen, it's not a conclusion drawn from thinking or theory.  Don't cling to this existence/ non-existence duality.  What you're gonna see has nothing to do with Thought or duality.  The Thought is just used to get you to ask the questions.  What you wanna be focused on is what the questions cause you to come to see by directing you to look.  Now, keep in mind, technically Thoughts are Experiences, but it's useful and not too misleading to discuss Thought distinctly from Experience.  

Here's some good contemplation questions for Experience:

1. Does Experience exist?
  2. In what sense does Experience exist?
  3. Does Experience not exist?
  4. In what sense does Experience not exist?
  5. Is Experience real?
  6. In what sense is Experience real?
  7. Is Experience unreal?
  8. In what sense is Experience unreal?
  9. What is Experience?

What does the Mind add into Experience that isn't actually there?  Does the Mind create any assumptions or fill in any gaps in what we Experience?

Do the same contemplation exercise for Thought:

1. Does a Thought exist?
  2. In what sense does a Thought  exist?
  3. Does a Thought not exist?
  4. In what sense does a Thought not exist?
  5. Is a Thought real?
  6. In what sense is a Thought real?
  7. Is a Thought unreal?
  8. In what sense is a Thought unreal?
  9. What is a Thought?

What does the Mind add into a Thought that isn't actually there?  Does the Mind create any assumptions or fill in any gaps in what we Experience as a Thought?

Videos on point to watch:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynorexperience exists with mind...we cannot know if it still exists outside of mind, correct? 

But changing the way we view things including our idea of us will indeed change our reality. 

Sure all may be an illusion but it is very real for the mind. Thought and perception are both created with the mind...sometimes thoughts from interpretations of perceptions as well as projections created from thoughts...all seen from within

9 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Joseph Maynorexperience exists with mind...we cannot know if it still exists outside of mind, correct? 

But changing the way we view things including our idea of us will indeed change our reality. 

Sure all may be an illusion but it is very real for the mind. Thought and perception are both created with the mind...sometimes thoughts from interpretations of perceptions as well as projections created from thoughts...all seen from within

Although I use the word 'Mind' to communicate my Thought in my writing, don't get hung up on the word 'Mind'.  Mind doesn't actually exist.  All there is is Thought and Experience.  Actually, all there is is Experience, but it's useful to section-out Thought from Experience.  Thought is part of Experience.  But what the word 'Mind' does, the way I intended to use it, is to point you in the right direction regarding your contemplation.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph MaynorWe create our own thoughts and experiences but do they have to exist? no. 

do we have to exist? no. 

what has to exist? nothing. 

How am i doing?  

why do thoughts and experiences exist? they only exist if we exist right?

the mind creates division in thoughts and experiences 

they reflect back on themselves? 

Edited by DrewNows