Julian

Your Favourite Quote

88 posts in this topic

My qoute will always be "Im no cactus expert but i know a prick when i see one" try this and your gonna destroy whoever is on your way to fame

"if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you" - Friedrich Nietzsche 

"But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin." Aldous Huxley

"Collect moments, not things"

"The most certain way to suceed is always to try just one more time"

"Forget all the reasons it won't work and believe the one reason that it will"

"Love and work is to human beings, what sunshine and water is to plants." - Jonathan Haidt

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

"They need a million and a billion
And your money too

I feel fine though I realize
That I don't need the million
They are all poor"

Scorpions 

"No man steps over the same river twice. Because it is not the same river and it is not the same man." 

But the best one must be 

"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub" - Rick

Edited by Carl.L

We do not see things as they are. 
We see them as we are.

~ The Talmud ~

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

The old spiritual paradigm focuses on tearing things down, whereas the new era of spirituality invites a more miraculous depth of transformation by building yourself up. Whether the focus is on dissolving illusion, duality, the ego, or unconscious belief patterns, there is no way to tear anything down without ripping your innocence apart in the process.
Instead of having anything to resolve, process, maintain, or remember, it is the activity of building yourself up that raises your vibration to bring your highest qualities to life. This includes loving what arises, viewing life through the eyes of beauty, and celebrating the success of what you are doing right in any given moment.
When building yourself up replaces any tendency to tear anything down, you will no longer manufacture erroneous symptoms to overcome. As this occurs, you free yourself from believing that spiritual evolution can be earned, when it exists as a truth you are free to remember by declaring it so. This is the way of heart-centered consciousness. ~Matt Kahn 

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

'What is to give light must endure burning.'  -Victor Frankl 

“The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation from the self.” 
― Albert Einstein

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

“To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.” 
― Albert Camus

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it".-Aristotle.

"If opportunity doesn't knock,build a door".-Anonymous

Edited by Rito

"Everything in moderation, including moderation."-Oscar Wilde

"You feel good not because the world is right, but your world is right because you feel good"

I don't remember who said this but it got stuck in my mind since then and I try to remember it every time I start feeling down. Remember, you create your own reality.

Good life everyone!

FL.

'Change the way you look at things and the things you look at will change'

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another, with no loss of enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill

This is my favourite quote.  For me, it's about self-awareness, the veil of denial which is often lifted in the early hours of the morning and the effort involved in not reverting back to your original state.   

“The breezes at dawn have secrets to tell you
Don't go back to sleep!
You must ask for what you really want.
Don't go back to sleep!
People are going back and forth 
across the doorsill where the two worlds touch,
The door is round and open
Don't go back to sleep!”

Rumi

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."

- Ayn Rand

This quote is one of my favorites because it describes humanity's behavior towards maintaining a healthy environment on Earth in a unique way. Example: We can turn a blind eye to the fact that some natural resources will deplete if they continue to be used the way they are now, but we can not ignore the consequences that come with heavily relying on these resources.

"Every battle is won before it is fought" 

– Sun Tzu, The Art of War

- Enter your fear and you are free -