martin_malin

Third eye buzzing sensation

25 posts in this topic

I’ve been having episodes about twice a month for the past 3 years. They usually last 4-5 hours before going away slowly. Sometimes, it’s so intense that I feel like a bumblebee is trapped between my skull and my skin. 

Every time it comes on, I’m either visioning or thinking loving thoughts. I get the sense my higher self is using this energy point to talk to my personality. The message seems to always be: ‘’Yup, that's right mate’’. When I’m not taking right action or thinking good thoughts, it stays discrete.

I'm curious to hear about your 3rd eye experiences and what they mean to you.

Edited by martin_malin

Perhaps, blood is flowing into prefrontal cortex. This blood flow can create physical sensation of third eye in your forehead.

Edited by CreamCat

Sounds like Kundalini working on you. If the pressure gets too much, there are meditation techniques out there that allow the energy to flow off.

I opened my third eye once (if we indeed are talking about some sort of 3rd eye, but I do not speak from direct experience if I say that there is actually such an "eye") and it was too much for me to bear at that moment. It was like I just did LSD. I was completely confused! That was about a year ago. But I did not take any drugs, I was only meditating with one of those 3rd eye opening binaural beats you'll find on youtube.

Don't resist it and see what happens! :)

@martin_malin I've felt pressure/tingling in my forehead before when meditating, no clue if it is "meaningful".

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

No worries, this is only the beginning, give it months or years to start opening the body. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I do not think this is a good sign.

My advice:

Stop any spiritual practices you are currently doing (meditation, yoga etc).

If this thing keeps happening, go see a psychiatrist. 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

Take your finger and point at your third eye from a close distance.

Get an interesting sensation. Not saying that means anything but its interesting to do.

10 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

I do not think this is a good sign.

My advice:

Stop any spiritual practices you are currently doing (meditation, yoga etc).

If this thing keeps happening, go see a psychiatrist. 

You don't know, you are delusional giving that advice. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

7 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

You don't know, you are delusional giving that advice. 

I used to practice Kundalini Yoga, and I had similar weird experiences in my body as the OP.

I thought it was awakening or something like that. But actually it was incorrect practice, which can lead to many problems. 

People assume that "Oh... you're feeling weird shit. Must be spiritual." Nah, a lot of times it's just you messing up with your body.  

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

This happens to me all the time, I did a strong determination sit about 2-3 months ago & it felt like fire or energy was shooting out of the top of my head, the middle of my forhead has been pulsating ever since, it comes & goes, it doesn't hurt just feels funny & kind of annoying. Apparently it's a sign of kundalini awakening or 3rd eye opening up, congrats! Good luck finding any info on this no one seems to have a great answer on the topic I've already asked on the same thread ? & as far as people saying this is bad The Buddha also didn't know what he was getting himself into & he still became enlightened?‍♂️

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

6 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

The Buddha also didn't know what he was getting himself into & he still became enlightened?‍♂️

Did you know him personally? You guys hung out? Can you read minds man?

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River he sat under a bodi tree all night long to become enlightened they say,sounds like a strong sit to me?‍♂️ 

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

2 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Jack River he sat under a bodi tree all night long sounds to become enlightened they say,sounds like a strong sit to me?‍♂️ 

Quite a story huh:D

The “me” does get a kick out of designating images to serve our own.