Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bejapuskas

High consciousness dating

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys, lately Ive been discussing relationships with other men on this forum and I feel kind of disconnected from them. I am only 15, havent had many relationships, rather random ones in nursery and 1 relationship, that I would describe like 2 month true love xD

My breakup has turned me into a better self, definitely made me do some serious work and improve my awareness. But now, my life goal to get true love marriage and children has vanished and I dont even feel like being in a relationship, I just am not attracted to anyone, or if I am, only for a short time and then it goes away.

I dont have a problem with this exact thing, if I had, I would probably be broke anyways. I want to ask the guys doing pick-up, why do you do it and how does it contribute your life? 

My second question is about the fact, that many relationships between orange and blue people are suuuuper duuuper needy. I mean, it almost seems like an illness to me now. What is it like to be attracted on a deeper level, consciousness wise? What is your motivation to even have a partner?

Maybe I will feel the urge to have something going on in a year or so, I just dont understand it now. It just feels like I am not even mature enough and nor is any woman nearby and it would just suck the time out of me, that couldve been used to watch Leo and doing the work :D 

Read the book: "The Rational Male" by Rollo Tomassi. 

After that read his book "Preventive Medicine". 

@SFRL Thanks for recommendation! It might take some time to get to these two books, as I dont have that much money to buy books, so I am just trying to look for them in libraries in my town.

What are they about might interest me, why do you think I should read them? 

@bejapuskas

They are about Red Pill Awareness

Watch this video you will get the gist of it. Although the books go deeper, and into more nuance. 

I don't think you will be able to find his books in the library. You can find them on Amazon and Audible. 

Audible is a great tool btw. 

@SFRL  Do you think my approach is polluted in some way? I am specifically looking for these holes. It just feels like I dont even need to push myself anymore to be ok with being single.

2 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@SFRL  Do you think my approach is polluted in some way? I am specifically looking for these holes. It just feels like I dont even need to push myself anymore to be ok with being single.

Being ok with being single is exactly the mindset you need to have. 

At the same time you should have the ability to pick the girls you like. 

Remember: You are the price.

You know what, when you say the term "high consciousness," you're talking about something that's not popular to most people in society. Even Leo said this sometimes.

For example, what do you think of this clip:

I posted this before. Most ppl, in your life, who you will come across, will not stay in your life or even keep in touch. Dating is like that too. They come and they go. All I'm saying is, be careful. If you really want to find a partner, make sure you know yourself, develop yourself, and love yourself first. Then, you'll be able to know who you want to be with.

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

I want to ask the guys doing pick-up, why do you do it and how does it contribute your life? 

When I was younger, it was mostly about getting the success with girls I didn't have growing up. But for me it ended up being this whole rabbit hole where I learned so, so much about myself and the world as a whole. It was the catalyst for a lot of deeper change.

One of the cool things about pickup is that it's immediate feedback on your actions. If you're too needy, the girl gets creeped out and walks away. If you're too passive because you have self-worth issues, you might miss an opportunity. I can't tell you how many times I thought I healed some inner trauma, but really it just wasn't being tested. Only to find that exact same pattern happening when I went to do pickup.

Basically, it burns a lot of your fantasies to the ground if you do it properly and are willing to go through the process.

At this point in my life I have higher priorities than just getting laid. But it still is a lot of fun to do if I want.

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

What is your motivation to even have a partner?

Deeper connection with someone. Pickup can be fun, but you're probably not forming deep intimate bonds with the girl you're having sex with in a bathroom.

Support is another one. If you're in a relationship with a girl that really brings you up instead of bringing you down, that's special.

Finally I'd say the joy of giving. I think you hit a point in your development where it's just really enjoyable to give to a partner in whatever way is meaningful. That giving becomes as good as receiving.

Of course that doesn't mean you have to jump into a relationship right now. You're 15, you may want to just date around and get experience so that you can understand girls and what you even want out of a relationship. My reasons are my reasons, they may not be your reasons.

5 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

I want to ask the guys doing pick-up, why do you do it and how does it contribute your life? 

Does "high consciousness" mean only pickup guys and a certain group of ppl? No. Because it's not restricted to a certain group. If it was, it would be far from being nuanced. I do recommend exploring different "groups" and different cultures / countries that are very different from what you know and learn from that first without getting involved. 

I also think you have to be careful here. How do you define "partner?" How do you define "dating?" Does dating to you involve casual sex? Because if you say yes, different gals feel differently about this. If they don't believe in that, it doesn't necessarily mean they are at stage blue or orange. You cannot judge ppl at what stage they're at just based on a few boundaries / values. Who is this person overall?

@SFRL  I might have the problem that I cannot pick the hot girls... I dont have a problem with that now, but when it comes, I will take action.

@Key Elements  I think its safe to say that I am developing and loving myself everyday, no joke about that. Actualized.org has really helped me find the way to get over the bad emotions, as I was feeling blue for like a year after that break-up haha. Now its ridiculous. I dont even want a relationship at this time.

@aurum  I see, these are some good points... Maybe I am actually not doing such a growth at all :D Probably I should start making some money, learn how to cook, as these things are absolutely unknown to me right now... I love to give people, actually I used to learn languages, because these peple were always surprised I could speak their native tongue. Now its a different story.

@Key Elements  By high consciousness I mean Leos definition, I dont know if there are some different desciptions of that... I have a couple in my class and they are sooo needy, it is quite obvious, that they should do some inner growth first. Actually, I am very interested in other cultures and I think that is not a problem for me at all! Contemplating dating and relationships might be powerful...

My problem might be that I cannot pick up the girls I want, but I am ok with it now, my opinion might change, maybe I will start having some of these sexual cravings lol. I am already loving myself and am very passionate about my life, I just feel like I am missing on something when not seeing relationships and dating from some different perspective.

Cooking is a great way to improve the quality of ones life, it can be meditative and relaxing. It’s also a great skill, and a way to explore new things at home through taste and smell.

As with any skill, as you become better your confidence in other areas of life will improve as well. You bested cooking so you’ll feel more confident when taking up a new challenge.

oh yeah, this is about girls... umm girls like food too I guess.

I discovered that just by loving myself, I become like 10 times more attractive for girls, they are just writing me messages on facebook lol, that has never happened before...