Max_V

RSD moving into higher consciousness topics

22 posts in this topic

I've noticed lately that the videos of Real Social Dynamics have been getting really deep. I wanted to share.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Agree, especially the channel of Julienhimself;

His teachings in a nutshell, enjoy!

mostly julien, somewhat tyler. everyone else is deep into game 

Edited by d0ornokey

Julien is probably the most spiritual guy in their team and  has decent skills of conveying spiritual stuff to stage orange audience. Although he still sounds pretty shallow imo

If you want higher consciousness dating advice check these guys, they are hardcorely into nondual teachings and meditation. It's way better than RSD

Edited by Hello from Russia

They have been for awhile. Watch this one from Tyler all the way through:

@Hello from Russia I almost watched all of The Natural Lifestyle's videos, they're amazing. That silent pickup video pretty much motivated my whole journey towards becoming socially free and bringing my consciousness work out into the world instead of just my cushion. Game with consciousness. A beautiful thing.

@d0ornokey Don't write everyone off so fast. Many of them have deeper insights than you think. It's easy to assume that they are just all superficial there just for pussy and money, I did the same, but with a second look you might be surprised.

@Rebec I wish I could afford Julien's transformation mastery, really some deep value in there for sure.

@aurum I will watch that, thank you.

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Max_V i watch them everyday actually haha. my PM meditation is julien's transformation mastery release for like 6 months

you can pick up on their lifestyle if you watch them enough. they havent embodied a lot of what they teach yet. thats all

great content tho. i get lots of nice reminders from them

Edited by d0ornokey

@Max_V You get transformation mastery on actualized.org for free. I bet Julien only has reorganized knowledge that is already out there. 

@SpaceCowboy Oh, you must’ve bought it. What do you think?

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Max_V I haven’t. But the preview vids and the contents of the website don’t promise something innovative. There is tons of free information on trauma healing and shadow work out there. Don’t need to blow this dude 1000 bucks up his butt!

@SpaceCowboy Then you are just assuming.

I’m not here trying to preach that RSD is amazing in every aspect and that everyone should check them out. I do think that they have content that can help people in specific situations and times of their life.

To get back to Julien, I do think the guy has an unique type of value to offer in terms of healing emotional trauma and becoming ‘free’. When you get shamed and hated  by almost the entire world for a stupid mistake you made, I’m certain you have something to offer that most people cannot relate to.

I cannot afford most material myself because I’m quite broke at the moment, just trying to get by on the money I have. But, I do think it is a cheap mindset to only go for learning material that is free. These people most of the time went through hell to now being able to teach what they have learned, it is only fair that they get value payed back in return.

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Max_V  I am not saying that Julien/RSD has no value to offer. They certainly have a lot of experience as PUA and in certain fields of personal development. But I certainly wouldn’t pay 1000$ for this dude to tell me what is already available on the subconscious mind. If you want to buy the course, go do it! In my opinion you can get way more expertise from free videos and cheap books out there by people that dedicate their whole life to this. Julien certainly learned a few lessons from the scandal, but I feel like he is instrumentalizing it in order to make more money. By the way, he certainly wasn’t the most hated man in the world. 95% of people have no idea who the f*ck he is ;).

He's still banned in several countries and I remember the hate wave was pretty hardcore at the time.
Anyway, no need put a number on this I suppose. What he went through was still kind of hell. Put him on the right direction at least.

About his program ; sure, he doesn't invent anything. But lots of teacher (or artists) don't. They just take what they like in different things, present it in their own way (many people wouldn't be able to listen to someone like Sadhguru or Eckhardt, but they can listen to guys from RSD because they're more energetic and seem closer to the average viewer/listener). Nothing bad here. Either you chose your prefered type of speaker, or you just sample from everyone, it's what I do and it's interesting hearing different voices on similar ideas.

PS : it doesn't seem to be 1000$ btw. Quick glance gives me 300 to 600 depending on the package.
But these guys offer so much value anyway. They put out regular valuable content on their individual channels + RSDfreetour. Long , interesting and often hilarious videos. I don't feel the  need to join a program right now as I have pretty much all the cards and I know I need to actually do stuff to advance, not learning more. But if any RSD teacher comes by close to my area for a seminar, I'd totally go and give them money, they deserve it.

Edited by Fuku

I've watched some Tyler and noticed the same thing. Will check out Julian.

Tyler has mentioned spiral dynamics before, I think he's pretty evolved from a spiral perspective too. He has lots of orange fans but seems to be at least green, some amount of second tier. He's a fan of spiritual shit.

Julien Blanc is the Buddha of the pick up community. His material is great.

I read about julien blanc's scandal on wikipedia.

Blanc comments that "in Tokyo, if you're a white male, you can do what you want" and “all you have to say to kinda like take the pressure off is just yell ‘Pikachu’ or ‘Pokemon’ or ‘Tamagotchi’ or something,”[2] as he describes himself in Tokyo "romping through the streets" and "grabbing women" whilst shoving their faces in his crotch, saying "Pikachu".[2][3][15][13] Footage is shown of Blanc committing the described actions and kissing women aggressively.[14][15]

In response to the video, Jennifer Li, an Asian-American woman living in Washington, D.C., initiated a campaign aimed at preventing Blanc from hosting further similar seminars,[3] using the hashtag "#TakeDownJulienBlanc" on social media in early November 2014.

Li initiated a petition on Change.org calling upon hotels and other venues to cancel his bookings and for webhosts to stop hosting Blanc's and Real Social Dynamics' websites.[2][13][16] In an article in the British newspaper, The Independent, Li asserted that Blanc's video and other content he had posted online taught men how to assault women and that his video taught that "Asian women are a 'free for all' for predatory men," thereby encouraging men to abuse Asian women. Li also reported Blanc's video to the Japanese embassy.[16]

Damn. In asia, local guys say white men get local women so easily. James Blanc merely stated things that almost every young asian guy knows.

I think Jennifer Li overreacted. "Asian women are a free for all for predatory men" is a pure imagination that her self made up to protect her asian ego. I say this because my local guys say the same thing. It hurts their asian ego. She cannot hide truths by accusing julien when his words have already been a common knowledge among asians and white guys for decades.

Because I don't associate with my race or my nation, I can clearly see that it is asian ego. Blue(Spiral Dynamics) asians are so proud of their ethnicity and their nations that they want to feel superior to white people. Asians generally don't feel inferior to or victimized by white people though USA dropped 2 nuclear bombs onto japan.

The fact is that these japanese women willingly flirted with julien. Getting angry at white men will not change anything about japan. These japanese women will do the same thing again if another sexy white guy comes to japan. Jennifer Li doesn't know anything about japanese men. Most japanese men are of so low quality that japanese women will take any opportunity to hook up with an attractive foreign guy. Many japanese men are hopeless otakus who are so in love with cute 2D female characters that they look creepy to japanese women. Most japanese men lost interest in pursuing romantic relationships.

Another factor to consider is genetic defects in japanese population. Due to lack of genetic diversity, many japanese men and women have genetic defects and look ugly. This created conflicts among men and women in japan. They blame each other for genetic defects. Japanese people with genetic defects are short, have big heads, and have deformations in their faces. They tend to want to mix genes with foreign people for genetic diversity. Genetic defects in japanese population are part of the reason that otaku culture developed in japan. Otaku culture makes it easy to forget about genetic defects.

Don't get me wrong. I think many of my nation's men and women are ugly, too.

Edited by CreamCat

@Max_V Once you mature to a certain point (for me it was age 24 and beginning to run my own business), it will amaze you that you ever listened to a single word these guys said, and you will feel stupid/angry about having fallen for their marketing. This "deep" material is a sign they're finally running out of content and realizing that instead of paying actresses to create more fabricated videos and lying their way across North America and Europe, it's much easier to just pretend that they've transcended stage orange and offer made-up quasi-spiritual advice instead of made-up dating advice.

Edited by Quaker

@Quaker Alot of their advice in spirituality is legit, however they draw it from the most mainstream sources out there. You could also listen to Eckhart Tolle and get at least as much out of it as an rsd video. 

RSD has been talking about Ekhart Tolle for like 10 years, LOL.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

And they have been talking about Spiral Dynamics since 2014