Hero in progress

The sooner humans are completely wiped out the better!

24 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Hero in progress said:

@Arthur

You make some very good points, many distinctions or experiences couldn't occur without humans in existence. Language, jokes, poetry, music, all the amazing inventions ect ect. I love humans really they have so much potential, my post was just a temporary reactive state. Like I said before if I could take the post down I would.    

Why would you ?

What is the problem with it staying as it is ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin

Well because I wrote things like " the sooner humans are wiped out the better" and I regret that, I love humans, I just want all beings to be happy.

@Hero in progress Do not despair. Practice self-love and selfishness, appeal your needs first, just don't focus on others or how they kill animals. If you can't love yourself, you are not simply going to find somewhere else, you just add to the cycle of despair and you become like most people. Law of attraction"like attract likes." Your love for yourself and immense respect for your being, you are going to manifest it and others will gravitate toward you and will listen to you because they know You can offer them something so deep that sink deep inside their soul. You can change people's lives by first changing yours. Do not despair, just tune into netflix and watch how your state changes in one hour of awesome TV show. Just whenever you are overwhelmed, find a corner and close your eyes and observe your thoughts and breaths and emotional state. You know that what you feel is temporary, it will not be a long-term emotion as humans fluctuate constantly.

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)