Hero in progress

The sooner humans are completely wiped out the better!

24 posts in this topic

I know that sounds syndical, but from who's perspective? The humans perspective!

You might wonder what is he talking about.

Well let me tell you... The next time your munching on a big Mac, think about this.

Firstly I want give you a sense of how much a billion is. 

Well put it this way if started counting to a billion right now, and let's assume i can count in perfect rhythm one number each second. And I didn't need to sleep, eat, go to toilet and basically live. It would take over 31 years. Think about that! 

Well the reason for me bringing that up is to try to give you a bit of perspective on what I am about to say next.

Over 56 BILLION! farm animals are killed A YEAR by human beings And that is not even including all of the fish and sea creatures who's death is so large that it is only measured in tonnes.

That is fucking awful!! I'm crying right now.

And its not even like the poor living sentient beings are even killed with compassion! Like the quickest most painless death possible. No! That would cost to much money! Wouldn't it. 

Instead ive seen pigs lined up and kicked on there backs and stabbed in the neck with machetes, they cry in agony!!!! And this is happening all the time! And i hear fucking people talk like this when on this subject " oh it taste to good"

What the fuck are we doing!!! This is like a fucking nightmare we are creating endlessly. Absolute misery! 

Honestly If I had the power to click my fingers and that would make all the humans disappear including myself I really really would! In a fucking heartbeat and leave these poor creatures and this beautiful earth in peace.  God gave everything to us! A Paradise and we have created a fucking hell realm not only for all the innocent beings of this earth but for ourselves as well.  

For what!! 

Money is not fucking real! Its paper and numbers! Seriously its paper and numbers!

There are people starving, poverty, gun violence, trillions of dollars, pounds ect spent on army's and weapons! 

What the fuck are we doing! We are a cancer!! 

If you don't stop now and be part the solution then your part of the problem! And if so I say to you.. GO FUCK YOURSELF!! 

And I know in leos LOVE video he said to love everything including all the shit stuff that's the real test, well to that I say  poppycock, I will love those animals, I will love the beautiful earth! And will love the compassionate humans, I will not accept the ruthless and evil human race, I will not love them. 

Lock this post if you want I couldn't give a shit! 

Green caricature in a nutshell ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Hero in progress said:

Over 56 BILLION! farm animals are killed A YEAR by human beings And that is not even including all of the fish and sea creatures who's death is so large that it is only measured in tonnes.

That is fucking awful!! I'm crying right now.

I agree that killing animals is an ethical and ecological problem.

That breing said, here are two bitter pills to swallow:

1- Activism can be used to avoid dealing with your own shit. 

2- Reality is perfect as it is. 

If you don't stop now and be part the solution then your part of the problem! And if so I say to you.. GO FUCK YOURSELF!! 

Lock this post if you want I couldn't give a shit! 

You won't change anything in the world with all that rage inside of you. It seems you got a lot of inner work to do.

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

This is the kind overemotional thinking that leads to MORE suffering and bloodshed, round and round we go, humans never learn.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

How will I ever reach your levels of moral superiority?

I wana apologize for this post, I was quite hysterical earlier, I was crying while writing the whole thing, and it was basically a pain body reaction on my part. But as you know emotions, moods, attitudes change like the weather. I am in a more calm & collected state now and as a result I feel abit embarrassed about it. The number was so huge and deeply thinking about it got me into a sort state of fuck the human race sort of thing. I'm sorry.

4 minutes ago, Hero in progress said:

I wana apologize for this post, I was quite hysterical earlier, I was crying while writing the whole thing, and it was basically a pain body reaction on my part. But as you know emotions, moods, attitudes change like the weather. I am in a more calm & collected state now and as a result I feel abit embarrassed about it. The number was so huge and deeply thinking about it got me into a sort state of fuck the human race sort of thing. I'm sorry.

Don't be embarrassed, just be conscious of what happened (and your embarrassment).

If you judge it it's only going to get worse.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin

I identified my self with the poor animals and disidentified myself with the humans that eat them.

The embarrassment is akin to something like when your on a night out and your drunk and make a fool of yourself and the next morning your like "oh shit" what did I say/do last night and then its regretted. Well I was drunk on pain & sadness earlier, but that's subsided now. Now I'm thinking abit more clearly about it, and realise me reacting and expressing it on this forum doesn't do shit, it doesn't solve anything at all. If I could take the post down I would. 

Make it your Life Purpose to help the poor animals! :)

Passion + planning + purpose

Just passion itself wont get you far but combined with the above-mentioned you may have a purpose. :)

Edited by Rilles

@Rilles  Have you got any ideas about how to do that? Because it seems hopeless, its on such a large scale and this is big business for people, and peoples livelihood and people tend not to react very well when you try and mess with there survival. It would take everyone to make this change and people just won't do. I guess I could work on trying to create some sort sanctuary for animals like a farm that has the purpose of caring for animals instead of butchering them, but again that takes a lot of money. And even you if could do that its still on such a small scale maybe 100 animals and what's that compared to the billions of animals that are killed for human consumption on a yearly basis. Maybe a more effective way to go about that is to assist in transforming the human Psyche to a point were eating animals is no longer an option, but again that requires a complete transformation in myself first which is no easy feat, that would take a lifetime of disciplined work and then you have the issue of trying to help others which would be just as hard. Look at krishnamurti he spent his whole life trying to do just that and failed, not long before he died he felt great sadness about it all that it never made a difference. People just don't care enough, there consciousness is so involed with there own survival and agenda, this is the self minds job. To quote krishnamurti " there's no sanity in the world" 

@Rilles

Kill humans because humans kill a lot of animals including humans.

Kill lions because lions kill a lot of animals including humans.

@Hero in progress Thats for you to figure out. If you care enough youll bleed for it;) or you could do nothing and let evolution take care of it. You dont know what kind of change you can bring to the world. You think you do but you dont. Look at the change that has occured in the last hundred years, who did that? Not some grand spectular wizard who came down from the clouds. People like yourself did that. Regular old Joes with ideas and passion (and sometimes anger) ;]

Edited by Rilles

@CreamCat

I don't want to kill the humans, just click my fingers and they disappear there's a difference ;)  lol

Don't take what I wrote seriously it was just a unproductive reaction. 

@Rilles

I get what your saying, and I will try my best to help contribute to this painful evolution we are all going though. Peace.

I agree that our society totally mistreats nature. 

However, consider this before getting rid of humans:

Human consciousness is a higher order phenomenon in the universe. Evolution and emergent complexity happens in nature for a reason.

Each higher stage system brings new experiences into reality. Without human there wont be the experience of human love, thought, contemplation, human intelligence, human perception, engineering, research, friendship, belief, leadership, family and so on.. 

The Universe wants to experience the full blast of everything possible (including the "bad" stuff). I don't think we can just take away some aspect of it.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

People gotta eat.

You think plants are not living beings too? 

This is stuff is way more complex than you are giving it credit.

@Arthur

You make some very good points, many distinctions or experiences couldn't occur without humans in existence. Language, jokes, poetry, music, all the amazing inventions ect ect. I love humans really they have so much potential, my post was just a temporary reactive state. Like I said before if I could take the post down I would.